Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB Smog Pump and Componets for 1976

twamd80driver

Corvette
1976 L-82 4-Speed
I need a early 1st quarter pump & accesories as a replacement for mine.

Thanks!

Are these different than what was on the '80? ...cause I have all my A.I.R. stuff in a box waiting to be sold off...

Yes they are different. If I was you, I would keep them in a box and with the car! As the years go buy the original componets will only add to your cars value even if they are not on the car!

Yes they are different. If I was you, I would keep them in a box and with the car! As the years go buy the original componets will only add to your cars value even if they are not on the car!
Bah...I'm not in to speculating on parts and what not. I have it to enjoy NOW. My car itself will NEVER be put back to stock, so I'm not concerned in the least. Right now, the parts are worth whatever I can sell them for now, not later. ;)

This is mearly a statement of fact. It is your choice as to enjoy a factory car or not. If you have been watching the values of "classic" cars, stock is worth more than custom, so again the choice is yours. Sinced you want to sell them, you would probably get your best price from the NCRS Driveline Classifieds. Good Luck!;)

Early 76

Yes your car had one when it cam from the factory. The only exception may have been the 75-77 L48 with the M40 Transmission. I hope this helps! By the way mine was made on October 25, 1975. What about yours? :beer

For 1976 the pump numbers are 7817575, and the bracket 7817872. If you have one let me know!;)

I may have what you are looking for - when I bought my 79 the owner gave me a box of parts that he had taken off. He said he owned a 76 prior to the 79 and I have extra parts that do not belong on the 79. How can I tell the pump is the one you need? I am not looking to make big bucks, just feel bad this is sitting around when someone could use it.

Hey thanks for the message. I will make a list of the componets and numbers, and we will see what we come up with. I will also p/m my email address!

Thanks again!

Chris

If you want to buy (or sell) Corvette AIR stuff, i would use BIll Hodel. Do a Google search and he comes right up. Youngstown, OH area, iirc. I bought a complete dated set for mine 7 years ago from him. NOT CHEAP but exactly as described. He is one of the true gurus on AIR equipment.

Gary

If you want to buy (or sell) Corvette AIR stuff, i would use BIll Hodel. Do a Google search and he comes right up.
Ohh, he buys stuff??? *rubbing my hands together* Good to know! I shall be looking him up!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom