Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTB Solid top for a '97

97moneypit

Dear Santa, put this on my xmas list......

I know that it's not even xmas yet but summer will be here in the blink of an eye. And Florida will have it's share of HOT days.
So I decided I had better start searching for a solid top for my '97. I have someone to paint it to match the car so it does not have to be any particular color. A few scratches will be okay as long as it does not have any problems that a new coat of paint can't fix.
Thanks in advance for any help I can receive from the forum members.

:grinsanta

Try Ebay.... I was looking for some other stuff and ran accross some tops there... Most were the clear acrilic type but I think I saw some solid ones too.. Hope it helps..

Thanks,

I checked Ebay today, so far only the glass tops. I have until about March I think before I really need to get one, so there is plenty of time to check different resources over the next few months. :beer

A solid top will be a must. Your A/C will be unable to cool the cabin enough during the HOT Jacksonville summers. If I hear of a top for sale I will let you know. You might want to call Loyds Corvettes (in the Jax Yellow pages)
they do body work on Corvettes.

A solid top is on my list too. If anyone know of a site or place to purchase, let me know too.
Kirk check your e-mail.
Thanks, Bob

Solid Top for a 97

I just traded in my white solid top at Corvette of Dallas in Carrollton, TX. There number is 972-242-5675. Ask for Jeff and I am sure they can have it sent to you. The top was in great shape. :) :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom