Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

WTT my '57 Nomad for your C2 coupe

b_pappy

Corvette
2000 Yellow convertible
Long shot, but if you are looking to get a 1957 Nomad and get rid of your C2 Corvette we should talk. Car is also for sale straight cash, but that wouldn't belong here. E-mail, PM, or reply here if you are interested.
Thanks,
Bruce

Well although I am not looking to trade for anything.

I would suggest maybe you give a better description of your vehicle ,it may entice a member or a visitor.

Also Best of luck

Nomad details

Thanks, in the interest of keeping my post more C2 related I kept it very brief.
Below are some particulars of the Nomad I have, would conside trading up / down / even for a C2 coupe.

The 1957 Nomad is a very nice driver, refinished in basecoat/clearcoat Black, factory style black and silver interior and updated 350 engine, TH350 trans and posi rear end. Car has power front disc brakes, 1" dropped springs and American Racing Torque Thrust D wheels. Very beautiful car, ready to drive anywhere, or local cruise nights & car shows.
Send PM with E-mail for photos or more details. $500.00 referral fee if you send me the buyer. Asking $42,500 OBO, but would prefer a C2.
Bruce

Maybe??

I have a friend in Running Springs, CA that has a 65 Glen Green on black coupe. Needs restore, but a nice car with good California history. Original selling dealer was Jack Wall Chevrolet, Pasadena, CA. 365HP, 4 SP, Full tint windows, Never damaged, in running and driving condition. Complete file on car with four books of records.

If this interests you, let me know and I will hook you two up.
Regards,
Jim Gessner

I have a friend in Running Springs, CA that has a 65 Glen Green on black coupe. Needs restore, but a nice car with good California history. Original selling dealer was Jack Wall Chevrolet, Pasadena, CA. 365HP, 4 SP, Full tint windows, Never damaged, in running and driving condition. Complete file on car with four books of records.

If this interests you, let me know and I will hook you two up.
Regards,
Jim Gessner
Thank you Jim. Look for an E-mail, I'm interested...
Bruce

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom