Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Yahoo!!!!! Finally

BigRed

Corvette
1985 Bright Red Rocket
Hip hip Hurray! Hip hip Hurray!

Got my car out of the Shop and guess what IT WORKS! I can shift gears without having to pump the clutch like Thumper from Bambi.

That connecting line between the Master Clyn and the Slave Clyn. Got Replaced with a 1986 Model...Guess what they're different so we customized it with tube benders.

Guess what Still leaked now what, I take it in and he looks at the customized line....Nothing Wrong Hmmm.

Good timing and thered reason why I named the Vette Haunted>>> Clutch Master Clyn Blew out GREAT!

So I call to get a replacement...Not Available GREAT! so I try to order a Rebuild kit...Not Available..

So I saw my good old buddy at the Chev place and he actually dusted off some boxes guess what.. HE HAD THE REBUILD KIT All Seals matched but the odd thing was.. IT WAS FOR A FIERO!!!

That caught me off guard and nearly sent me outta the shop until he actually grabbed the casing of the master to a Fiero and put it against mine..Identical I mean The Same! Same bore, Same line connection, Same Tank everything. I couldnt believe it so I took his rebuild kit and threw mine together in like 20 mins...Installed it

Shes a LOADED GUN NOW BABY OH YEAH!!
I haven't seen her preform like this since I bought it It seems we killed the Demon who lived in my Clutch..!! Yahoo!!

Thought I'd share my triumph with you all..And BTW if anyone has clutch questions ive become a Involuntary master LOL

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom