Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Yellow Triangle Under Avatar

Red Vette

Gone but not forgotten
Corvette
08 VR Convertible 2014 TR Coupe
I just noticed that there was a yellow triangle under my avatar; when I put the cursor on it, it says to report this to the adminstration. What have I done wrong? I noticed that it is on several posts under the thread on battery terminal tighting. What is this for?
Barrett

You've done nothing wrong, Barrett. It's an administrative tool only. :thumb

Jane Ann, thanks for the reply and I am glad that I have done nothing wrong that has been uncovered by the CAC staff. Do I dare ask what an administrative thing is?
Barrett

Big Brother?

You've done nothing wrong, Barrett. It's an administrative tool only. :thumb

Don't sweat it,:eek:hnoesthey've been trying to figure me out for years.;LOL:boogie

:w Barrett,

I moved this down into the "Site Help & Feedback" forum, I believe it fits better here ;)

Now, as for the Yellow Triangle you speak of :chuckle, and You believe Jane Ann :chuckle and you actually think you have done nothing wrong :ugh

Boy, on BOY are you in trouble with us here at CAC... You would not believe just how much and what we are considering as how to handle YOU and what you've done to mislead and deceive...

I believe it has something to do with the sneaky purchase of another Corvette, but I am not at liberty to discuss this issue with you at this time. Just be advised that you are right in the middle of our Radar Screen ;)

Now are you worried yet :D
The yellow triangle you ask about is to "Report" a thread. Members can use this function to report another members thread that is abusive, off subject or violate the posting policy within our Community.. ;)

As for the BS above, well
I just couldn't resist :D :boogie we'll be seeing ya in a couple of months at CruiseFest 2010 ;)

Just a quick yank on your leg ole buddy ;)

Bud

Don't sweat it,:eek:hnoesthey've been trying to figure me out for years.;LOL:boogie
AND as for you Mr. Lou.... just read what I wrote above ;) I could add a few more pages, but since we are such "Close" friends and could tell stories that would put us BOTH behind bars or worse :eek for a VERY, VERY LONG TIME, I will give you a pass :lou :D ;) :w

Bro

Uh Huh.........

AND as for you Mr. Lou.... just read what I wrote above ;) I could add a few more pages, but since we are such "Close" friends and could tell stories that would put us BOTH behind bars or worse :eek for a VERY, VERY LONG TIME, I will give you a pass :lou :D ;) :w

Bro
I appreciate the "pass";) Remember, we swore (among other things)"What happens at CF (insert # here) stays at CF." Hey, while I think of it, seeing as how you got a smilie named after me, can I get a BIG RED S in my yellow triangle under my avatar?:boogie I already have the cape from CF's past.

I moved this down into the "Site Help & Feedback" forum, I believe it fits better here ;)

Now, as for the Yellow Triangle you speak of :chuckle, and You believe Jane Ann :chuckle and you actually think you have done nothing wrong :ugh

Boy, on BOY are you in trouble with us here at CAC... You would not believe just how much and what we are considering as how to handle YOU and what you've done to mislead and deceive...

I believe it has something to do with the sneaky purchase of another Corvette, but I am not at liberty to discuss this issue with you at this time. Just be advised that you are right in the middle of our Radar Screen ;)

The yellow triangle you ask about is to "Report" a thread. Members can use this function to report another members thread that is abusive, off subject or violate the posting policy within our Community.. ;)

As for the BS above, well I just couldn't resist :D :boogie we'll be seeing ya in a couple of months at CruiseFest 2010 ;)

Bud
I just reported this abusive post!!:boogie:boogie:boogie

:D

Bro

My inner Simon is recalling the Cruisefest Idol competition of 2006. I heard Lou's singing. I described his voice as to music as the etch-i-sketch is to art. I still have nightmares about listening to Lou's version of Bob Seger. I'd report that singing, too.

Just sayin'.
;)

My inner Simon is recalling the Cruisefest Idol competition of 2006. I heard Lou's singing. I described his voice as to music as the etch-i-sketch is to art. I still have nightmares about listening to Lou's version of Bob Seger. I'd report that singing, too.

Just sayin'.
;)

Ah but -Patrick, my Bro's (Lou, DawG, Guy & Remo) redeamed themselves at CruiseFest 2007 in Colorado Springs ;) :dance The only thing that might have out shined the evening performance was the Tornado, Hail, Rain and the gorgeous mountain roadways / views ;)

Hmmm still no reply from Barrett.... :w :eek:hnoes Silence makes me very nervous :W :eek:hnoes :chuckle :w

Bud

Patrick AKA Simon........

Just sayin'.
;)
I too still have nightmares reliving the verbal thrashing I received in front of what used to be my fans. I'm still in therapy and still heavily medicated as a result of that public attack by the evil Simon. Every day I try to convince the voices to forgive and forget and that a covert mission to Colorado Springs for revenge is not the answer but I fear I'm out numbered, there are just way too many of them.:crazy

I just noticed that there was a yellow triangle under my avatar; when I put the cursor on it, it says to report this to the adminstration. What have I done wrong? I noticed that it is on several posts under the thread on battery terminal tighting. What is this for?
Barrett

:wBarret, I think the key word here is YELLOW!!!!
SC:WTT :boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie:boogie

I too still have nightmares reliving the verbal thrashing I received in front of what used to be my fans. I'm still in therapy and still heavily medicated as a result of that public attack by the evil Simon. Every day I try to convince the voices to forgive and forget and that a covert mission to Colorado Springs for revenge is not the answer but I fear I'm out numbered, there are just way too many of them.:crazy

If it's any consolation, Lou, Simon got more than his fair share of boos from the crowd at the time.
:L

As for the BS above, well I just couldn't resist :D :boogie we'll be seeing ya in a couple of months at CruiseFest 2010 ;)

Bud

Gee Bud, all I asked was a simple question about a yellow triangle and look at the responses. Waiting for CF in Effingham is too far away time wise to learn more, so I plan to visit you with the RMCSC group over Memorial Day - Billy says that you are going to have a Texas BBQ, treat us to breakfast at some local motel that you frequent, and fill our gas tanks with premium from your Texas oil well. This is great because I will finally be able to see Abby in person and renew my acquaintance with RARE.

As for not hearing from me, I was worried that any more responses would result in two or more yellow triangles placed below my avatar, and pretty soon there would be 4, just like in Monopoly; then they would be replaced by one large red parallelogram that means I have 24 hours to get out of town. But I can't do that as my Corvettes are still snowed in and sleeping until next month. (Need Patrick's annual reassurance that the snow will melt by June). Beside that, where would I go? Scotty does not have room for red corvettes, just yellow ones and an occasional LT4Man silver coupe. Lou won't bring his trailer out here anymore to transport the vettes, and I do not want to drive to NJ this year, so I must stay in town.

As for yanking my leg, make sure it is the left one as I have gout in the right one.
Barrett

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom