Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Yenko Returns with a Limited Edition 800 HP C7 Corvette

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
Yenko Chevrolet of Canonsburg, Pennsylvania was a legendary name known worldwide for churning out modified Chevrolets back in the 1960s with blistering performance under the hood. Unfortunately, the dealership met its demise nearly in 1982, however the name and performance have recently been resurrected.

Today, the “Yenko” name is now being used under license from General Marketing Capital Inc., and Specialty Vehicle Engineering will be building a special, limited production Yenko 2017 Corvette Grand Sport.

Full Story on the Corvette Action Center's Homepage >>>

Attachments

• 2017-yenko-corvette-grand-sport.jpg
    2017-yenko-corvette-grand-sport.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 176
Yenko Update

Yenko Chevrolet of Canonsburg, Pennsylvania was a legendary name known worldwide for churning out modified Chevrolets back in the 1960s with blistering performance under the hood. Unfortunately, the dealership met its demise nearly in 1982, however the name and performance have recently been resurrected.

Today, the “Yenko” name is now being used under license from General Marketing Capital Inc., and Specialty Vehicle Engineering will be building a special, limited production Yenko 2017 Corvette Grand Sport.

Full Story on the Corvette Action Center's Homepage >>>

I saw it in January
corvette addict

Today's Yenko will be a good match for the Hell Cat same as the old Baldwins, COPOs and Yenkos were for the Hemi back in the day..

Today's Yenko will be a good match for the Hell Cat same as the old Baldwins, COPOs and Yenkos were for the Hemi back in the day..

Except that there is nothing "Yenko" about it, it's a SVE product with a licensed Yenko label on it. Marketing, gotta love it.

It does look like a cool car though.......

Except that there is nothing "Yenko" about it, it's a SVE product with a licensed Yenko label on it. Marketing, gotta love it.

It does look like a cool car though.......

Just the name. It reminds me of the "new" Indian motorcycle.. What's next, a 21st century, Baldwin Motion? :chuckle

kpic;1185772 [FONT=comic sans ms said:
What's next, a 21st century, Baldwin Motion? :chuckle

[/FONT]

If someone will pay a premium for that label on there vehicle, no matter who makes it, then probably.

If someone will pay a premium for that label on there vehicle, no matter who makes it, then probably.

I will pay a premium for RWHP, not labels. ;) I'd like that FWHP a lot better in a plain vanilla Corvette than with all the cute labels. However, that's just me.

Good looking car, but the Yenko name is bogus. Some traditions can't be licensed. The name attached to the Vette should have gone away with Don.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom