Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

You will be amazed at this Vette engine.

I was trying to imagine 1/6 scale, then I saw the pic of his hand and the crank. WOW, as you say amazing !!:)

You're welcome fellas. This is one cool dude to do this.

Paul

Somewhere I saw a guy that had done a 1:6 (I think) Ferrari V12, it sounded amazing, just like a full sized V12.

This is very accurate for 1:6. even has the double hump (hi-perf) heads. And the detail on the intake and bell housing is incredible.

Wow!

I wonder how much Horse Power that bad boy puts out!:boogie

Pony power... but that's for Mustangs... :chuckle

-Mac

WOW that is cool ,hey could that be the new vette motor the bailout money is going for :boogie

Wow, that is an excellent project for a retired individual.
I like it though.:upthumbs

Ferrari

Somewhere I saw a guy that had done a 1:6 (I think) Ferrari V12, it sounded amazing, just like a full sized V12.

This is very accurate for 1:6. even has the double hump (hi-perf) heads. And the detail on the intake and bell housing is incredible.

I saw that video on youtube. It's a 312. Said it took 3 years to design and 12 years to build. Starts with a key! Completely fonctional, runs & drives, and sounds like a real 12 cylinder Ferrari, only smaller. He has it on a y\tabletop in the video. All the pieces are hand built. I forgot the link but it shouldn't be hard to find. If you have time check it out.

Unbeeeleeevable

I am amazed & awed - the time & patience it must take to make one - and they run to boot - simply amazing -

D.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom