Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Your thoughts on 84-88 judging?

Corvette
1968 silver coupe ,1954 packard
Just wondering what everyone thinks about the judging of the late model cars are.I know some of you think they are too new still or they arent worth the trouble.:w

if i had one i would want it judged it also a great way to get new members

Funny but it's the same discusion that went on when the C2s were first judged. These first C4s are nearly 20 years old and hopefully judging them will spark interest in preserving them. If we don't start preserving them now while there are still nice examples left we may be sorry in another 10 years.

Tom

Tom Bryant said:
Funny but it's the same discusion that went on when the C2s were first judged. These first C4s are nearly 20 years old and hopefully judging them will spark interest in preserving them. If we don't start preserving them now while there are still nice examples left we may be sorry in another 10 years.

Tom

What he said.

- Eric

If we don't grow, we'll die. A lot of members are older folks, and they aren't building any more C1s, C2s or C3s--at least not at the factory. I think it is great we are adding another class to the judging. I can't wait for C5s!

My thoughts exactly.I am tired of hearing about rice burners and I think this will help the hobby and promote American made cars.I just know that some people think it all comes to $ and the early c4s arent doing well in the market. :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom