Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Your XLR Cousin from SoCal

Lola's Mom

Corvette
Cousin to the Corvette:2004 Black Raven XLR "Lola"
I've been reading along for a few days now about the Cruisefest you all just went on ... Sounds like you had a great time ... okay WILD time :D

I also read where some XLR's and 'Vettes mixed it up a liitle at the Biltmore in April ...

We just got back from an XLR meet in San Antonio, TX ... it was great fun and would love to get to get to know more about you all and the Corvette ... hope you don't mind me snarking along.... :)

I have an 04 Black/Black XLR and we love it and am a member of your sister forum XLR-net.com ...

Welcome ,it's sort of an interesting place .Who knows you might be a convert someday :D
Well ... You never know! For the past 2 years our XLR events have been in Bowling Green - both times I got to see the birthplace of our cars. So different, yet so much the same. :thumb I know one thing for sure ... if I ever got a Corvette it would be a RED one ... my, my but they're so darn pretty!
I also saw the Corvette Museum for the first time ... that is very impressive .... when we were there we got to see one of the new 'Vettes being "delivered" .... I never saw a happier man with a bigger smile!:dance

Welcome Ruthie! it's great to have you join us over here. It's always a good time when we get the XLRs and Corvettes together. Have fun looking around,I think you will find some old/new friends.

Bruce :)

Welcome Ruthie! it's great to have you join us over here. It's always a good time when we get the XLRs and Corvettes together. Have fun looking around,I think you will find some old/new friends.

Bruce :)

I think I've spotted a few old friends ... :upthumbs
And always ready to make new friends ... you're right ... WE always have fun when we get together :grouphug:.

My goodness .... You think they're ready for her?? She is going to add some real :W .... and :reddevil ... she's my hero :D.

I'm glad you're here ...
These people are really proud of their cars ... and know how to have a good time with them as well! :thumb

welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy!!!

Welcome Aboard. . . . . . . .

Your XLR Cousin from SoCal

Welcome to Corvette Action Center, glad you could join us. I guess they were born @ the same place in Bowling Green, KY weren't they:thumb

Bill :w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom