Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06 Blows Engine at the Track

Every time I see that one I feel like strangling the guy who is doing the talking in that video.
Norm

I

I believe this Vette owner is a member here. Everytime I've seen this video posted, it has been taken down. Yes, I agree the commentary is just plain ignorant and mean.

• Admin
I believe this Vette owner is a member here. Everytime I've seen this video posted, it has been taken down. Yes, I agree the commentary is just plain ignorant and mean.

Todd,

If necessary, I have no problem taking it down if someone requests that. Just let me know.

that is what happens when you play the nitrous and you do not know what you are doing

that is what happens when you play the nitrous and you do not know what you are doing
I think it was a window switch failure that caused it if I remember correctly. The owner came in about a year ago and talked about it. He still got the pat on the back from all of us. He said it doesn't bother him much anymore, but it had to be tough going at first having it plastered all over the internet.

Having just picked up my ZO6 after 17 months of waiting, new engine, and final dyno tuning, I can empathize with this guy. I'm ex-military and still find the language unnecessary. I'd recommend pulling it.

Having just picked up my ZO6 after 17 months of waiting, new engine, and final dyno tuning, I can empathize with this guy. I'm ex-military and still find the language unnecessary. I'd recommend pulling it.
That's a Black Beauty ScatRat. Very Sharp.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom