Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06/LS6 Motor available in Camaros!

hey Bullwinkle, look @ it this way...

Only people that've gotta accept that C5s rear end, are those people slower then you are :booty thats all those people are going to be seeing anyway ;)

Re: thats one thing i did notice........

Mad-Mic said:
was alot more room in a C-5 (ZO-6) which is the only C-5 i've driven so far! the car just seemed bigger to me than a C-4. i think if i catty corner my golf clubs i can fit them in my C-4 then again i got a 97 full size chevy p/u for that kind of stuff :L
If you think the Z06 is big you should testdrive a coupe! It is huge in there by comparison. Actually, I have one of the largest bags know to man (Rodney Dangerfield big) and it fits in the back of my coupe. The closer to the seat backs the better, even with a 47" driver. I have a pickup too, but when you can combine golfing with vetting...well, it is a little slice of heaven. I live for days like that.
--Drew:w

LT4 Firehawks

30 total:
· 1 prototype
· 29 U.S. production
In addition, Pontiac SVE (Specialty Vehicle Engineering) built two prototype WS.6 Trans Ams with LT4 engines

LT4 Camaro SSs
110 total:
· 3 development cars/prototypes
· 100 U.S. production
· 6 Canadian production
· 1 accidentally wrecked by dealer

I also heard today that they are going to make 69 camaros's with the LS6 starting price around 75k. there going to show one I think either june or july in carlise then destroy it, car will be out later this year. and all of them are already sold

Is that going to be the last hurrah for the F-bodies? I mean the LS6 ones?

Supposed to be back in 2005, Supposed to be, but I don't know. could be the death bell for it

If 75K IS the price , they already destroyed the car... IMHO
vettepilot

there supposed to be the new Yenko's and COPO,s of today.
No doubt all will end up with collectors and with a 75k price tag, to buy one after that you'll pay alot more.
I'm sure that's what alot of people were saying about the 67 L88's.. what 6 grand for a car, my house didn't cost that much, now there worth around 300k

LS6 Camaro make a return

Received word this morning that the LS6 Camaro Z28 was so successful with the 69 sold cars that GM decided to offer up a few more LS6 motor to increase this number to over a 100. Original price was $56,000 but a few hit as high as $65,000.

Bean counters...always looking for the profit! I guess you really cannot blame them.

Stan

Can't blame them you're right, but 65k for a car thats not even gonna beat a ZO6? :confused :eek I couldn't see that, but to each their own i guess. Personally, i'd rather drop the dough on a ZO6 and add the next few k in some mods vs putting it all down on a limited edt Z that i would hardly drive.

And supernat, you're right about the L-88...also, how many people do you think that considered buying ZL-1s are kicking themselves in the butt right now? lol. I would freakin KILL for a L-88 67....but, i highly doubt i can find one of the 20 that're around for cheap. So, looks like i'd just have to settle for one of the other 427s (like thats a bad thing).

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom