Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Z06 polls here?

T

theblackvette

Why can't polls regarding Z06's be posted here?

How can one alert other Z06 drivers that there is a poll being conducted?

Wouldn't it be a distraction to say "Vote in this Poll" everytime one is conducted and to click on this link?

Just wondering if polls can be conducted in the Z06 area.

Hey, BV, I think you can start a poll in any new thread. Just scroll down below the text window and you'll find a "post a poll" option. But- you have to be starting a new thread to do it. You can't add a poll to an existing thread.

-Patrick

Man he's gonna go through poll withdrawl syndrome..(PWS) Kinda like PMS:L

Hey Stealth!!!!

LOL-I still haven't created ONE poll yet! But you are too funny!!!!!!

WAIT A SECOND ARE YOU WHO I THINK YOU ARE?

ARE you GG? I recognize the picture! I have been trying to find you forever!!!!!!!!!! Gosh I hope you are GG!!!!!!!!

Note to all our new members about posting polls here at CAC..

We all like to particpate in polls, so we have a specific section here at CAC for posting polls. Polls posted in the Technical portion of CAC should be seeking technical information or providing technical information.

Our technical portion of our forums is not suppose to be an off road forums, or other vehicle for "stuff" other than technical questions and help section. We have designed and setup other forums for such activities.

Please post your technical polls in the Z06 Technical forums, and all other non-related polls in the appropriate forum.

Bud Dougherty
CAC Forums Administrator

Understood Rare81:

I guess fellow Z06 drivers will have to check in at the off road lounge to check for polls.

I just wonder how they will know when one is posted up, though.....

Rare81 said:
Note to all our new members about posting polls here at CAC..

We all like to particpate in polls, so we have a specific section here at CAC for posting polls. Polls posted in the Technical portion of CAC should be seeking technical information or providing technical information.

Our technical portion of our forums is not suppose to be an off road forums, or other vehicle for "stuff" other than technical questions and help section. We have designed and setup other forums for such activities.

Please post your technical polls in the Z06 Technical forums, and all other non-related polls in the appropriate forum.

Bud Dougherty
CAC Forums Administrator

I want to make a correction to what a couple other members of the administration have mentioned. As I mentioned in a private message to bv, I don't mind polls being posted in the Z06 forum that are directly or indirectly related to the Z06. However, I would ask that you do NOT post polls in this forum that have absolutely nothing to do with the Z06 at all. Thanks. :)

Rob said:
I want to make a correction to what a couple other members of the administration have mentioned. As I mentioned in a private message to bv, I don't mind polls being posted in the Z06 forum that are directly or indirectly related to the Z06. However, I would ask that you do NOT post polls in this forum that have absolutely nothing to do with the Z06 at all. Thanks. :)
Hey Rob. Is there a way to remove BVs ability to create polls? It would be so much better for the rest of us. ;LOL

Thanks Rob!!

It sounds like the key words are "absolutely nothing" and "directly or indirectly related to the ZO6".

If I have any doubts from now on, I'll just go out in the garage and take another look at my ZO6...:L

Rob said:

Hey, hey now!! Voting is the American way..."directly or indirectly related to the ZO6". Over and out on this topic! ;)

BlackZ28Turbo said:
Hey Rob. Is there a way to remove BVs ability to create polls? It would be so much better for the rest of us. ;LOL

I want to thank Rob for the clarification and correction that was posted here moments ago! This is another fine example of the high quality management that is present here in this forum.

I especially want to thank Rare81 for his efforts in making this forum the best one out there. He has been on this forum for a long time and with his 3,555 post history it is clear that he wants to do what is best for the forum. Please know that I have deep respect for him and I only speak out when I feel it will benefit everyone. I am glad that he is here to make things spic and span. Thanks for dedicating yourself to this forum!

In closing, I know that this influx of refugees comes as a surprise to the leadership here and small minor "bumps" in the road are to be expected. However, with good communication and proper respect for individuals these bumps can be smoothed over quickly!

Thanks again to Rob and Rare81 for their concern and assistance in this matter!

:)

Rob said:

Remember that shark I shot that was tearing up your raft?

I should have spared his life!!!! LOL

:L
BlackZ28Turbo said:

theblackvette said:
Remember that shark I shot that was tearing up your raft?

I should have spared his life!!!! LOL

Yes you should have. ;)

Now you'll have to deal with me over here.

BlackZ28Turbo said:
As a matter of fact, I think I can. So what's it worth to you? ;LOL

Or as an alternative you can pay me to keep quiet?

Make me an offer!!!!! LOL

Even better how about a Z06/ZR1 duel at the track? I win-I post a poll every day for all eternity. You win-No polls for me ever again!

I think I can take him-be prepared for polls everyday here! LOL
Rob said:
As a matter of fact, I think I can. So what's it worth to you? ;LOL

theblackvette said:
Even better how about a Z06/ZR1 duel at the track? I win-I post a poll every day for all eternity. You win-No polls for me ever again!

I think I can take him-be prepared for polls everyday here! LOL
Can I be included in this little duel? :D

Z06 vs a 1967 427.

Hmmmm let me think about this one!

Your on!!!!!!!!
67HEAVEN said:
Can I be included in this little duel? :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom