Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Zaino on Black

dougatl

Corvette
2010 ZR1
Spent a little time w/some products in the Zaino line today. Love to experiment with sealants and waxes, but always come back to my favorite.
Doug
new8.jpg

new4.jpg

new3.jpg

new6.jpg

new2.jpg

Randy- I normally use Z5 Pro, followed by the clear seal spray and topped with a spray of Z8. That's the routine I followed today.
doug

I am just like you Doug, I try everything but always end up back with Zaino.

Hi doug - I know I am replying to a post from last november but I just bought my first Vette - a 2006 BLACK convertible. It has 10,000 miles on it and I don't think the previous owner ever waxed it... has a few light scratches that I think can be buffed out so I am having it professionally detailed. The plan is to keep it that way when I get it back. I tried using Liquid Lustre wax (recommended by a friend that has a street rod) and it came out with a nice shine but did nothing for the few hairline scratches. Long story short, your vette is AWESOME! I am looking for ZAINO on the web immediately.
Thanks, Bill

TripleBlack, congrats on your new ride and thanks 4 the compliment. Black is tough to keep as perfect as possible, but when it's clean, it looks sweet ..all the best with your car.
doug

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom