Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

zaino? What's the big deal

L

les

My car is being painted and for the first time I am thinking about using zaino. Why, because so many people are so nuts about it. I mean what is it that causes so many people to boast. Is it that your car is a lot shinier than wax, does it last longer.Does it protect your car better. Is it harder to apply. I know you used something else before , how does it compair. Thanks in advance for your help.

Check out http://www.zainobros.com for info on products.

I like it because it has a highly reflective quality to it.
Doesn't leave white residue in cracks and around emblems and such.
Lasts much longer than conventional waxes.
Easy to maintain the finish once it is started.
And, the "Z-6" detailing mist is awesome!!!

It really is good stuff! I like it on clear coated paints, On my 1980 with old style "Laquer Paint" I still use the Mequiars products. (Swiril Remover / Show Glaze / Carnuba Wax) in that order. Still a minimum 3 step system that way.

It's my understanding that Zaino is better for the darker-colored cars, and that it doesn't show as much on the lighter ones. I think I got that from Tanzanite (Glenn). ;)

_ken :w

I'll find out shortly how their products work. My order is going in the mail in the morning. Ordered the clay bar (Z18), Z1, and Z2 polish.
I'll be sure to post my results for you. I decided to go with them based on all the raves they've gotten on this site. :D

Spiderman :w :_rock

I tried it

I think I have answered at least some of my questions. First of all Zaino is very easy to use. Just as easy as the wax I used to use. I have a white 99 coupe. So, the reflectivity of Zaino perhaps would be better tested on a darker car. However it is at least as good as wax.I have only used Zaino for about 3 weeks so I can not attest to Zaino's durability, but it is still very smooth. Like when you wax .I'm thinking it is going to last longer.It was hard to give up my Meguires detailer , I still use it on my crome wheels.The z-6 enhancer really works well. It sprays on and looks great.Bottom line is I like it. I like not worrying about it washing off. Bugs and bird crap wipe off with no problem.I like to wax my car , with zaino you can put as many coates as you want, I'm told the shine gets even better. I have two coates on now.So sometimes you gotta try somthing to find out about yourself.

I have a white car. Zaino did make a difference over the Meguires I was using. Although it was not as noticible on white as it was on my wifes black Grand Am. Zaino makes the paint look deaper, and it just glows. Even on white I could see the difference.

Re: I tried it

les said:
I think I have answered at least some of my questions. First of all Zaino is very easy to use. Just as easy as the wax I used to use. I have a white 99 coupe. So, the reflectivity of Zaino perhaps would be better tested on a darker car. However it is at least as good as wax.I have only used Zaino for about 3 weeks so I can not attest to Zaino's durability, but it is still very smooth. Like when you wax .I'm thinking it is going to last longer.It was hard to give up my Meguires detailer , I still use it on my crome wheels.The z-6 enhancer really works well. It sprays on and looks great.Bottom line is I like it. I like not worrying about it washing off. Bugs and bird crap wipe off with no problem.I like to wax my car , with zaino you can put as many coates as you want, I'm told the shine gets even better. I have two coates on now.So sometimes you gotta try somthing to find out about yourself.

Les,

Add a review of their products in the Reviews section. :D

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom