Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZIP PRODUCTS DISCOUNT

LVMYVT76

Corvette
1976 medium blue
I thought I read where Zip Products was giving us a discount on certain parts when we identified ourself with the Corvette Action Center forum? I just placed an order and was told they did not recognized our on line club for a discount. Any one else able to get a discount before?:W

We'll get you an answer soon. :)

:w Ronnie,

I received a 10% discount on the 50th Logo Trunk Liner, but as I pointed out in the thread Rob linked too:
(NOT ALL items are 10% Discount.)
..... . . ..So a phone call on their dime (800-962-9632) then Customer Service. Lee came on the phone, very pleasant (sounded like Young guy) gentleman.. I asked if The Corvette Action Center Members received any type of discount... Well by golly, some items are discounted, but not all... and it just so happens the 10% DISCOUNT..... . . .. was good on the Trunk Liner Panel :_rock ..... . . ..
So me and Lee get to talking and he said for y'all to call and punch in his Ext. #258 and if the items you are looking at qualify for the 10% discount, Lee will gladly to apply it to your order :dance..
..... . . ..
Bud
Entire thread text

Bud

I didn't want to get any one in trouble over this, I also didn't know that going thru CAC would help the forum. I would of done that. The discount thru CAC in the future sound great to me, hope it gets you more sales.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom