Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZO6 M12 transmission swap

jak112460

I have a nearly complete ZO6 M12 manual transmission swap available. The parts all have 2300 miles. Included are a M12 transmission, drivetrain harness, shifter, clutch and break pedals, Clutchmasters clutch, Fidanza aluminum flywheel, torque tube, driveshaft, bellhousing, adjustable master cylinder, partial interior harness, misc. parts. Make reasonable offer.

This is by far the most pathetic board I have ever been on. How sad.

jak112460 said:
This is by far the most pathetic board I have ever been on. How sad.

???

Why? Because no one is interested in buying your part? You did post your ad right before Christmas- that isn't the best time to list an item!

Give a few weeks. You have a part that needs a discreet buyer.

:CAC

Dark Shark is correct, Jak. You had less than 24 hours between your first second posts. Before you go condemning the forums here, you ought to give them a fair chance.

And given how specialized your item is, a fair chance would be more than a day during the week before Christmas. You might consider that a lot of folks are pretty tapped out with Christmas shopping right about now, and hang on 'til January.

:w
-Patrick

Honestly I was looking at the responses to most of the ads.Hardly any. This place does not get much action. My parts are impossible to find as a whole and with the low miles you may never find the transmission let alone the other parts to do the swap. Sorry for any hurt feelings.

Jak,
Don't let the apparent lack of activity fool you. A lot of people who visit the CAC are quite serious buyers of upgrades for their Corvettes, but they don't want to put their phone numbers or personal emails in a thread post because of data mining worries. For this reason, a lot of communication and activity takes places using the Private Messaging system.
;)

-Patrick

What is an M12 transmission? I suspect I am not the only one who doesn't understand what you are selling. Why did you take it back off, anyway?

The M12 tranny is just a stock Z06 6 speed transmission. Not sure why he is so upset though about not selling it in a day? The parts may or may not be hard to find, either way someone has to need them to warrent a response to your add.

Good luck with the sale !

An M12 transmission is a stock ZO6 unit. I did a conversion to a race automatic. The remark I made was the low traffic that most of the ads seem to get on this board. My transmission is all but impossible to find with the extremely low miles that mine has. Further, if you try to get one most of them need rebuilding or have high miles and have been thrashed. The one thing I have found is that guys want something for nothing and then wait until they need it immediately and then get screwed. If you need the parts then my setup is the best you are going to find if you want a stock ZO6 unit. Otherwise you can pay twice as much and get a built unit. If you want to do a conversion from automatic to manual then I have almost all of the pieces in one place to do the swap. All with 2300 miles on them and no dragstrip runs.

Might help to post a price. Just a suggestion dude.

Brett

Roadster Fan said:
Might help to post a price. Just a suggestion dude.

Brett

Are you interested? $2,200 delivered for all parts. You can't find a better price for a swap like this.

Not a bad price for someone doing a conversion !

would you be willing to sell just the torque tube?
i am very interested and have money on hand

thanks

jerome

All parts are sold. Thanks

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom