Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 back half parts

Corvette
94 396 AFR LT-4 Convertible 69 427 Convertible
Will deliver to Carlisle,Pa August 24-27. All parts are black,1 rh door almost complete no damage,1 lh door complete no damage, 1 rear bumper shell with metal retainers no damage, 1 side lower sill cover exterior. 1 rear glass surround it's all there but has a fiberglass tear it is 100 % repairable. I have pictures of all parts,will sell separately or together. Best resonable offer,from a serious buyer. Rediculous, Low ball offers will get no reply. I have no other ZR-1 parts this is what I have left over out of two front damage salvage cars. I travel up and down the east coast so delivery is possible.

Corvette95 said:
What year rear bumper do you have? email me at corvette95@charter.net with price.

If you're still looking for a bumper cover, go to e-bay search on seller jhn317 (Company name is Vette Master) look in his store and you'll see a 90 ZR1 bumper for $875 with no mouldings.

Could be the same person who is posting parts for sale here.

If you're still looking for a bumper cover, go to e-bay search on seller jhn317 (Company name is Vette Master) look in his store and you'll see a 90 ZR1 bumper for $875 with no mouldings.

Could be the same person who is posting parts for sale here.
The ZR-1 parts I listed as a (supporting member) of this forum, have nothing to do with Vette Masters period. 90 parts priced to sell, at salvage price to a individual member of this forum. These parts just take up way too much space @ Carlisle.First serious resonable offer over $1200 for all of it before August Carlisle. Partial Payment includes delivery to Carlisle.You must pick these parts up August 25th in Carlisle or make arrangements to ship.

The ZR-1 parts I listed as a (supporting member) of this forum, have nothing to do with Vette Masters period.

Geez all I posted was info for the guy to purchase a bumper cover.

You're a supporting member and not a supporting Vendor or Dealer?

Have a good day.

Sold all the ZR-1 parts from that car Thursday 8/24/06 Corvettes @ Carlisle. I do have 1 excellent complete RH passenger side door 90 zr-1 undamaged, 1 outer door sill extension and 1 rear fender well, no rear bumper covers. That is all the ZR-1 parts I have that I did not take to Carlisle. Resonable offer on these 3 parts before spring Carlisle.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom