Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1/LT5 Documentation Update

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
From Wendell Strode, Executive Director of the National Corvette Museum:

In an effort to keep everyone updated, just wanted you to know that we did receive another shipment from MerCruiser. At the same time we were informed there were still some issues that had not been resolved and we could not offer copies to ZR-1 enthusiasts.

At this time, all the documentation is being stored while the legal issues are being addressed. Unfortunately, it has taken a much longer period of time that we had hoped and had indicated to many of you.

I wish I could inform you that all the issues will be resolved but I can not. At this point the only progress that has been made is that we are possession of the documentation.

Sadly, the situation dictates more of the waiting and waiting and waiting while getting feedback that indicates more challenges in getting legal clearance that was ever imagined by anyone.

Only time will tell.

Wendell
http://www.corvettemuseum.com

It's hard to believe they stopped production on these cars 6 years ago and most of the info is still locked up.

Jay

JT ZR-Won said:
It's hard to believe they stopped production on these cars 6 years ago and most of the info is still locked up.
Jay
Yep but there's obviously more here we're not being told about if you can read between the lines. Sad,huh.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom