Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR-1 vs Mother Nature

• Thread starter Thread starter YESZREE
  • Start date Start date
SPANISHVETTS said:
Glad you wern´t hurt.

The insurance company has settled right under 30k.

I paid 21 for the car it had 57k on the clock. So actually I hade about 10k for risking my life. That was the roughest 10k I've ever made I'll tell you!

Thanks for your concern, this is truly a great Forum with excellent members!:_rock :bu :m

I've got my eye on another 91 red with black interior and about 5k worth of mods. Excited, waiting for thr owner to contact me so I can get it shipped to Tampa.

Good luck...stay safe!

Roof Coming off

This raises a big question in my mind of the c4 vette's having the detachable roof panel. I was hoping that these stayed in place in roll overs ... This is a major safety flaw. I would never own a convertible, hate t-tops for the same safety reasons, but was hoping that the solid detachable roof on the vette was better.

Re: Roof Coming off

techvette said:
This raises a big question in my mind of the c4 vette's having the detachable roof panel. I was hoping that these stayed in place in roll overs ... This is a major safety flaw. I would never own a convertible, hate t-tops for the same safety reasons, but was hoping that the solid detachable roof on the vette was better.

Sorry to dissapoint you but, that sucker popped right off. In my opinion, faster than a T-Top would have!

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom