Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

ZR1 Wheels and Free Shipping From West Coast Corvette

W

WCC Paul

West Coast Corvette has got ZR1 Wheels in Chrome and Black Finish, For a price that will beat all others.
This special is for all the Corvette Forum Members only.

Free Shipping is for Lower 48 States Only

Offer good thru 3/16/2009

This is for the stock sizes for your 2005-2009 C6.

C6 2005-2009 Complete Set 18x8.5 Front & 19x10 Rear

$849.95 Chrome
$749.95 Black

*Direct OEM Replacements Utilizing Factory Size Tires
Recommended Tire Sizes:
Front 245-40x18
Rear 285-35x19
Wheel Weights:
Front 18x8.5 = 26lbs
Rear 19x10 = 28.5lbs

Call One of our Sales Associates to order today
1-888-737-8388

50x800_freegroundshipping.jpg

50x800_freegroundshipping.jpg

Will you get them in ZO6 sizes and will you have that black chrome or whatever that color is?

Will you get them in ZO6 sizes and will you have that black chrome or whatever that color is?

.........three weeks and no answer?.............they must be busy counting all the money they are making, ..........to give you a reply..........:puke

My question was....are these GM Parts or aftermarket wheels, but it seems that West Coast Corvettes is not real responsive.

I'm uncomfortable with companies, even CAC "partners", which post deals like this then do not respond to questions from members of the Corvette hobby.

My question was....are these GM Parts or aftermarket wheels, but it seems that West Coast Corvettes is not real responsive.

I'm uncomfortable with companies, even CAC "partners", which post deals like this then do not respond to questions from members of the Corvette hobby.
Hib~ Knowing what I know about WCC, they're selling Chinese made wheels. I'm very familiar with WCC's "bait & switch" techniques as I tried to do business with them in the past. Anyway, it's a longshot that their wheels have gone through any testing OR have a DOT cert. I personally wouldn't touch Chinese wheels on any car (well, except maybe my X-girlfriend's car-lol!:boogie)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom