Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New profile posts

I also own a 2010 Z06 and as for noone ever breaking the speed limit what a joke I hit 176 in my just a few months ago and chased down one that was clocked on radar at 149 and I gave him a pass told him to slow it down and be safe. YOU would really have to be an ASSHO^E to get a ticket from me in a corvette
yes, it help me a lot, i found 4 wires changed, now it fixed, but before fix it the car dont start :( see the my posts!
small stones between quarter panel and rocker panel on GS 2011.......any idea on removal/ prevention, have not addressed this yet with dealership, they traditionally not very helpful
In case anyone is restoring a C3 I just posted 36 pictures from my newly completed project. I have plenty more if anyone is interested I can send you a link in my Motortopia Garage.
Hello fellow corvette enthusiasts! My name is Todd and I just recently purchased my 10 Crystal Red ZR1 after trading in an 06 Victory Red Z06. I had a 99 Torch Red 6spd Coupe prior to the Z06. I finally pulled the trigger and signed up with CAC. I am a former US Marine and have resided in Tennessee for the last 20 years. I also lead a sales team in our local town selling Chevrolet, Cadillac, GMC & Buick. Excited to be part of such a knowledgeable network of American Muscle Enthusiast. Looking forward to the journey in this latest Beast!! and yes my personalized tag does read VLOCITY...
P
are you still looking for zora signed stuff i have some rare posters let me know if you are interested you can get me at cey2011@wowway.com
I just finished installing a new gas tank. That was a bit tougher than I thought it would be. Last weekend I installed a complete backup switch assembly. (Bubba removed it) I also re-did the whole vacuum system, head light mechanisms and windshield wiper system. All vacuum related equipment now works perfectly.
My current Vette is my 3rd one. My first was a white 71 and it was totaled. My second one was an Ontario orange 73. I just never liked the plastic front bumper, so I sold it. I currently own a 72 that I am restoring. My other hobby is high power rockets.
GTR have taken a look at your spindle and trailing arm posts
what is the process of doing business with you?
thanks Mike
BEST PADS FOR C5 STREET/TRACK DAY: Any suggestions? Ceramics? Just bought ACDelco DuraStop drilled/slotted rotors with Hawk HP ferro-carbon street pads. I am upgrading from stock for performance and bling. Good choice?
I am trying to fix my Bose radio cd cassette and I think that the CDM is bad. I took it out and it had a etr unit. Is that the same as a CDM. It was a model 16087100. Will a CDM unit work in it's place.
My '96 idles rough once up to temp. Replaced the fuel pump, fuel filter, EGR valve, installed new plugs and plug wires, new fuel injection pressure regulator and still idles rough. Think the o2 sensors may be next, your thoughts will certainly be appreciated.
No Spark to my 1979 corvette!!!

Was working good drove it the day before this morin it wont start.It's gettin fuel and i pulled the spark wire and put a new spark plug and no spark!!
Thanks in advanse
Back
Top Bottom