Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New profile posts

Recent member! Original Owner of 1965 corvette nassau blue convertible! Looking for correct nassau blue acrylic lacquer paint- Gallon if possible by R-M, or PPG,or Ditzler for restoration work on some body blemishes!! Painter does not want any Dupont paint to use on the car! Any help or lead on obtaining this paint? I will pay a very premium price! I would appreciate any help! Thanks,Norm
My 1986 C4 Corvette vehicle anti theft decoder module has gone bad they do not make the part anymore so I was trying to bypass it to enable the fuel to turn on. Can someone help me?
does anyone know how many grounding straps and where they all are on a 1963 coupe. I've located 4 along the frame but I'm certian there are more. We are removing the body in 2 weeks and just want to make sure we got them all.
Talk to me SPANISHVETTS, you had a quote or phrase about an old slow growing tree and the wood being used to make a casket, loved that say and thought I had saved it but have looked and looked. Must be a popular saying in your area and I wanted to send it to someone too, If you could send that to me I would be grateful.

Thanks,
Bill Barkdull
wcbarkdull@gmail.com
I have an question about my 1967 corvette 427 390hp there are times I will go to start car turn key nothing horn blows lts work nothing else try seversl times nothing wait about hr try starts right up drive car go here ther shut car off dead then later starts battery new had starter rebuilt any suggestions wont always do it but not dependable mike
Hey Herb, are you still alive and kicking? Haven't heard anything from you for awhile.

Tom
Scotty. Jay here long time since I have heard from you. Since you moved to Texas. How are you doing?
Saw that you had power seat track for 82 corvette. Are they still available? My e-mail address is jhuntsman5@gmail.com. If they are, what are you asking for one? Thanks
Hey guys, I am new to this site and own a 73 L48 four speed coupe. The windshield wipers will not shut off. I am told it is the wiper switch in the dash at the top in the center? If so, seems like an easy fix. For now, I unplugged the motor at the firewall. Also, my oil pressure gauge is broken, have a temporary one under the hood, it shows pressure. Bad gauge? Thanks.
I have a2004 convertible the passenger side cat is bad and won't pass emissions the gym converter and h pipe cost between 2,000 and 3,000 dollars and is discontinued I need to re register my car next month ! Any suggestions ?? Thanks
hey hows everybody iam a new member need to know how to post any msgs on forum thanks badd74 can anone help me
hey and how's everybody i'am new member need to know how to post messages on forum thanks badd74 can any one help
I have a 92 vette. I recently was receiving codes 26 and 32 indicating something wrong with the air pump. I disconnected the plug to the relay and put in a jumper wire to see if the pump would come on. No luck. I took it apart and it was full of water and the motor was heavily corroded. I know I need a new one. Now the real problem, since then, the fuel pump will not come on for the 2 seconds and I have no power to the fuse and the fuse is good. When the key is turned on engine off, no SERVICE ENGINE SOON light is displayed. Also, I jumped the A and B on the ALDL connector and the fans don't run. I have power to the ECM fuse. Going nuts please help. Thanks in advance.
Howdy. In case you haven't noticed, I have a book in print - see my avatar. It's available on-line at Barnes&Noble and Amazon.
Please buy my book and make me famous. ;)
Hi,

I know it's been a while on your a4 install.. but I have a 76 and am having the same issue with corbeau bracket.. what was the outcome on your end?

Thanks,
Keith
Back
Top Bottom