Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New profile posts

I have a 1984 cross fire red corvette with an electrical problem. I have power mirrors, power door locks, power seat, horn, rear glass defroster wires broke, security light keeps blinking on dash cluster will not light up. If anyone who has a copy of wiring diagram and location of relays to check could I get a copy? Thanks Jimmy
Greetings Richard. mtndv8@yahoo.com is my email. 775-315-0814 cell/text.
I have an older pdf installation instruction that covers the basic assembly installation, opening height adjustment and projector aiming/alignment. Final price hasn't been set except to say they will be in the $900 range with HID Lo beams and battery harness.
Regards, Michael.
Hello everyone, I am new here and need your help. I own a 88 Callaway Twin Turbo and a 91 Callaway Twin Turbo. I do have problems with the 91. It rans for 3 seconds and goes off. Can you help me? I changed the fuel pump but it is the same.

Thanks
Dragan
called the museum and they told me that she will be born on the 22th oct. no word on when it will be finished and when I do her paperwork so I can come and get? this close , could there be a delay ? could you please check the status of my baby ( stingray) RBHBVJ ordered from ga.
frio69
frio39@juno.com
thank you.
tom donofrio
256-479-8907
Hi!! bob I got a email saying you left a Contact for me??? my first day on this forum and I cant find any Info from you...

thankz.are you getting a Vert ????
GS Diva thank you.
I was just in Mass for the military police top shot competition came in 4th and last year 8th.
Originally from Worcester and Northboro Mass.
But after getting hurt in the Army we moved to Florida and don't miss the cold weather.
I will be coming in next August may stop by to say hi.
Won't drive the vette up since gas is shooting up. I do remember driving my 66 STINGRAY up one time and that was a hard ride.
Duke Of Earl
Duke Of Earl
C
Thanks Bill. Sometimes the obvious isn't so obvious. Great advice! John
Hi License plate collector. Collecting Corvette vanities from each of the 50 states. Any year plate with any reading, saying,
just so it rode a Corvette. Just a few needed. Hawaii being one.
Thanks

Vanity Bob
731 Oak St
Johnstown, Pa 15902
Hi Need a SC Corvette vanity plate for a 50 state set. Any year plate with any reading/saying, just so it rode a Corvette.
Thanks

Vanity Bob
731 Oak St.,
Johnstown, Pa 15902
Hi Need a La Corvette vanity plate for a 50 plate set. Any year plate with any reading saying,
just so it rode a Corvette.
Thanks

Vanity Bob
731 Oak St
Johnstown, Pa 15902

plates@atlanticbb.net
I have just replaced the cargo curtain on my 85 C4. It wont retract back. anyone know how to make retract? Is there a certain way to roll up during installation?
Hey Jane Ann, I just saw this message. Well, I was born and raised in K.C. and I use this name on all my other gab sites so ........ I love your car. The anniversity edition was always my favorite.
HEY GUYS MY 1990 IS UP FOR SALE. CHECK IT OUT ON EBAY MOTORS THIS WEEK. HERE IS THE LINK
Chevrolet : Corvette Base Hatchback 2-Door in Chevrolet | eBay Motors
Hey Chris! How are you? I saw your name change request; are you trying to go incognito on us?!?! :L
:wJane Ann
2 (for short), Thanks for the tip re dealer in OHIO. i will check it out.
3XBLACK67
I wanted to let you know she's here and she's beautiful! Thanks for helping me attain my new 50th Anniversary convertible!:cool!:
Back
Top Bottom