Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I need your vote for the 2011 Corvette Calendar

firstgear

Corvette
15 Z06, 01 Vert, 63 SWC & 60 ALL RED
Ok, so this is a bit off the wall. But then haven't we all been a bit off the wall. At any rate, as most of you know I have a 1960 Corvette that I redid. I entered it into a 2011 Corvette Calendar Contest and I made the final round of voting. Right now I am in third place, but a number of cars have gotten numerous votes the past 24 hours. Voting ends on Monday at 1:00am CST, so there is still time for them to overtake me.

If you would be so kind to vote for my car as well as pass along to your friends to also vote that would be great. Here is the link to the site: MemberCalendars.com :: Officially Licensed 2011 Car and Truck Calendars Featuring Popular Chevrolet, Pontiac, Cadillac, Saturn, Hummer, GMC, Ford and Dodge Vehicles.

Near the top is a link to click on that says "click here to get started now"

click on that and then follow the directions to register. I am sorry if this is a bit of a PIA, but I would like your votes…..you can vote 5 times per registration. Some of my friends have signed up and had a problem…so a hint…for user name DO NOT PUT DOWN YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS, it is too long! Put down a nick name or something…..

here is the photo that I submitted to them for the calendar……when you get to the photo page it will say something like submittal of photos has ended, scroll down and look for it near the bottom of the photos

valvecovervettecopyMedium-vi.jpg

Each registered voter can vote 5 times….thank you!!!

Tried twice to sign up w/ no luck.. I'll try again tomarrow.
Good luck Herb,
Jim

No luck, this was what the reply was...:confusedYour member session has ended. Please log in again.

Forgot your username and password
hmmm, click on that again, in the upper right hand corner of the screen is SIGN UP, click on that and sign up will take you to the registration portion of the process. Like I said before, I know this process can be a PIA....MAJOR PIA, but I need your votes and appreciate you taking the time to wrestle through it.....

Actually signed up twice successfully. when I went back to sign in to vote it didn't recognize my information.. I'll keep trying cause I'd like one of those calendars.

Actually signed up twice successfully. when I went back to sign in to vote it didn't recognize my information.. I'll keep trying cause I'd like one of those calendars.
Jim, call me to discuss.... 440-478-5666, anyone else with problems, call me to walk you through it....

ok, here is a more detailed description of what to do....

here is the link to get started....

MemberCalendars.com :: Officially Licensed 2011 Car and Truck Calendars Featuring Popular Chevrolet, Pontiac, Cadillac, Saturn, Hummer, GMC, Ford and Dodge Vehicles.

when you get the home screen, near the top is a link CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED, click on that and it will take you to the registration screen. Sorry it is a MAJOR PIA to do, but fill it out. I would suggest that you use your screen name from this site, do not use your email address for your screen name, it is too long.

After you get registered, you have to go to your email address that you put down and click on the link that is sent to you in an email. That will complete your registration.

Now go back to the calendar home page at the top and on the right hand side is a link for LOGIN. Cllick on that and fill in your user name and password that you registered with.

You will get a screen that comes up with with a bunch of links to different calendars that they are producing. Find the Corvette calender VOTE link and click on that.

Up will come another screen that will have 2011 Corvette Calendar competition at the top....scroll down until you see the Corvettes that you want to vote for. Each registered email address gets 5 votes....

ok, here is a more detailed description of what to do....

here is the link to get started....

MemberCalendars.com :: Officially Licensed 2011 Car and Truck Calendars Featuring Popular Chevrolet, Pontiac, Cadillac, Saturn, Hummer, GMC, Ford and Dodge Vehicles.

when you get the home screen, near the top is a link CLICK HERE TO GET STARTED, click on that and it will take you to the registration screen. Sorry it is a MAJOR PIA to do, but fill it out. I would suggest that you use your screen name from this site, do not use your email address for your screen name, it is too long.

After you get registered, you have to go to your email address that you put down and click on the link that is sent to you in an email. That will complete your registration.

Now go back to the calendar home page at the top and on the right hand side is a link for LOGIN. Cllick on that and fill in your user name and password that you registered with.

You will get a screen that comes up with with a bunch of links to different calendars that they are producing. Find the Corvette calender VOTE link and click on that.

Up will come another screen that will have 2011 Corvette Calendar competition at the top....scroll down until you see the Corvettes that you want to vote for. Each registered email address gets 5 votes....

Herb,
Followed your directions and was able to vote 5 times today for your red 1960 - what a beauty - with no problems. Hope you win. Would be great if you could enter all of your red corvettes and win each one for the calendar.
Tried to vote a sixth time, but it wouldn't let me.
Barrett

Herb,
Followed your directions and was able to vote 5 times today for your red 1960 - what a beauty - with no problems. Hope you win. Would be great if you could enter all of your red corvettes and win each one for the calendar.
Tried to vote a sixth time, but it wouldn't let me.
Barrett
thank you for your support.....maybe when I get the next car put together I will try with it....it has a long way to go0. I am still collecting pieces parts. Got the hydraulic clutch set up, electric power brakes and the new SS gas tank with in tank fuel pump...trying to get the transmission case finished up and back to D&D in Michigan for chrome powder coating and then assembly. It will get mated up with the block and put in the car so I can get the drive shaft and finally over to Stainless Works for an exhaust system. Then we will assemble the whole car for fits and placement of brackets etc and then back apart again for paint and finish....so it sounds like about 1.5 years to go anyways....

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom