Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

I believe i own the ugliest C4 daily driver i bet you cant top it

A truck? Where's a truck? You see a truck? I don't see a truck. Anybody see a truck?

:eyerole

We got a honest-to-goodness detective on the boards here men...

The #4 post, what is wrong with you, we have a honest-to-goodness troll here men.;squint:

The #4 post, what is wrong with you, we have a honest-to-goodness troll here men.;squint:
Troll,Really?~??

I certainly believe that Schrade has contributed with more Intelligent,Knowledgeable post's on this site than you have!~!!:chuckle:chuckle:chuckle

:finger

Nice way to point out that out, you are lame:chuckle

Welcome to the new member.

You are familiar with what they say about folks who live in glass houses? If you don't I suggest you learn quickly.

What's WRONG with me??? Hmmm... Let me count the ways :D

It would take less time to tell what's RIGHT with me. How's THAT!!! ;LOL

And I got the fix - JUST for ya':

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screenshot.jpg
    Screenshot.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 187
Ugly vette? I wouldn't call it that now.

Call it ugly there? Yes.

Call it a vette? Hmmm... flip a coin. Heads, or tails, NO. Lands on edge? Flip again...

NAFTA should impose tariffs on drug trade YUp.

BUT ,the owner likes it :)

Hmm... Maybe he does.

BUT;

He's probably not happy with it, as long as red shows, and there's more room for more plasti-chrome stickers, wings, airfoils, lights, etc., etc., ...

Like mods under the hood, some can't get enough of what's not there, and they never will (and they don't even know it).

the red car brings to mind what a old car salesman said to me "there is an a$s for every seat. or in the end the only person that has to like what is done is the owner. but it might take a long time to sell that beauty:D

C5.5, v2.0.

Does paper mache' melt in rain? :confused

What's NOT cool is parking in the disabled space. On bad days, I need that spot.

Maybe his dis-ability is not physical tho'??? Does New York let mentally challenged people drive a car? Borderline?

Hey that's a fine looking C5-S10....:D Just think of the time that was put into that......Not my cup of tea. :eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom