Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

In Search of a C6 ZR1

SPEEDEMON

Corvette
Ex 1995 ZR-1 Aqua/Blk #389, 2010 ZR1 JSB/Blk #1549
Greetings Everyone

I am actively in search of getting back into a ZR1. I could use some help from the forum members if you come across one of there cars. What I'm looking for is a blue 2011 or 2012 ZR1 in Jetstream Blue 1st choice or Supersonic Blue 2nd choice. Interior preferably to be a solid ebony. Looking car loaded with a 3ZR package. Low mileage should be preferably under 6,000 miles if possible. I'm looking for one that hasn't been molested something close to near stock untampered with. I know there aren't a hell of a lot to choose from out there in those colors. I'll pay the fair market price but I'm certain not wanting to get raped on this either or in no way I'm desperate to land one either as the funds aren't burning a hole in my pocket just yet. If one comes along in the criteria I'm looking for then that's great, I'm putting my feelers out there to see if I can land one. If you know of one or have one that fits this criteria or if you know of something like this coming up available or you have one that you're planning to get rid of or trading in for the new C7 Z06 then please send me an email I'm interested in purchasing this from you as we'll see if it's something that both of us can work out that could benefit for the both of us.

Thanks

Last edited:
Greetings Everyone

I am actively in search of getting back into a ZR1. I could use some help from the forum members if you come across one of there cars. What I'm looking for is a blue 2011 or 2012 ZR1 in Jetstream Blue 1st choice or Supersonic Blue 2nd choice. Interior preferably to be a solid ebony. Looking car loaded with a 3ZR package. Low mileage should be preferably under 10,000 miles if possible. I'm looking for one that hasn't been molested something close to near stock untampered with. I know there aren't a hell of a lot to choose from out there in those colors. I'll pay the fair market price but I'm certain not wanting to get raped on this either or in no way I'm desperate to land one either as the funds aren't burning a hole in my pocket just yet. If one comes along in the criteria I'm looking for then that's great, I'm putting my feelers out there to see if I can land one. If you know of one or have one that fits this criteria or if you know of something like this coming up available or you have one that you're planning to get rid of or trading in for the new C7 Z06 then please send me an email I'm interested in purchasing this from you as we'll see if it's something that both of us can work out that could benefit for the both of us.

Thanks

Merry Christmas,

Saw your post and I am selling my 2009 Corvette ZR1, not exactly what you are looking for in color or year, but close on everything else...

Here is my listing on USAA...

https://usaa.zagusedcars.com/cars/used-for-sale-Chevrolet.Corvette/trim-ZR1/location-78236

Scott

Tom, closer but if it didn't have the two tone interior and lower miles then we're there.

Too many miles and wrong color. One of the ones I posted was pretty close, but not quite what he is looking for.

koolaid117, This would work as one of the colors if the miles weren't that high. There's one at Cavendar in TX in the same color but I'm not in a rush to get that one as they're pretty proud of that car. I'm not worried I'll find sooner or later, and if I don't it would hurt my feelings to keep my funds neither.

I saw that the miles were too high, but thought you might consider it. I hope you find the one you want. I know that I miss my Z damn near every day, but I love my kids more so the sacrifice was worth it. I love the Jetsonic Blue!

Happy hunting!!

I guess I'm in a little bit different situation as I work for a dealer and I'm around Corvettes all the time so actually I don't miss mines. After I sold mines in 2007 I purchased some houses and turned them into rentals that kept my busy for a while. But I am looking for one now and like I said if I don't come up with one then I might order me a C7Z in a year or two and of course Laguna Blue.

2011 ZR1 3ZR SuperSonic Blue

I'm considering a new Z06. Hadn't really thought about selling my ZR until I saw your post.
2011 ZR1 3ZR SuperSonic Blue Metallic
Ebony Interior
5200 miles
Exterior has had Opti-Coat applied
Not a nick, scratch, mar to be found
I'm listed on the registry, #244

Had it since day one and it's never been abused.
Garage kept and covered....

So what are you looking to spend?

ttt

Its official the search is over for finding me a Jetstream Blue ZR1. The car is now in the hands of the Intercity transporter soon headed for California. It was loaded yesterday afternoon in Connecticut and will soon be on it's way for California in next few days.

It’s been seven long years since I sold my C4 ZR-1. I own that car for seven years and sold it in 2007 after hearing that Chevrolet was about to come out with another model of the ZR1. After seven years I had the itch again for another Corvette and had been active looking for the last 10 months. At first I was seriously looking for a 2011 Carbon Z06 in a Supersonic Blue. The more I thought about the more I decided to back off the Z06 and go for the ZR1.

I wanted a low mileage premium condition car that would be in NCRS condition. This car I purchased is a 2010 Jetstream Blue with Ebony 3ZR late production could be well the last Jetstream built for the 2010 model with a built date of 6/8/10. I was looking for a 2011 model for the purpose of the USB port. But after this one came available as a one owner car, 1484 miles on the clock, GM Certified Preowned what can I say as I pulled the trigger on it last week. I’ll add the USB port later. This should be arriving at my dealership in about 10 days weather permitting.

Thanks to some of you that have kept your eyes out for me. This certainly was a nice fine and not as hard as my C4 ZR-1 which took about 2 years. Once it gets here to my dealer we do a complete detail and have it ready for the spring shows.

Congrats on the purchase of the (almost) perfect car! I'm sure that you will be very happy with it. Pictures will be required here. :D

Congrats on the purchase of the (almost) perfect car! I'm sure that you will be very happy with it. Pictures will be required here. :D

Thanks Tom, great knowing I'll have my own car again instead of driving the cars at work.

Yes, we need pics! The sooner the better!

Yes, we need pics! The sooner the better!

Yes no problem. It should be coming into my dealer around 16th of this month weather permitting and we'll run it through PDI, put it on the rack detail top & bottom, the whole thing then I'll have some photos.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom