Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Dad's Vette

DadsVette99

Corvette
1999 C5 RED
Just an introduction to the site to let you know where I am coming from. My 85 year old dad passed away from Covid-19 related illness and he had an 1999 C5 with 149,000 miles on it. It was kept in the garage and has some issues that I am working on to fix. Torque tube issue that I will deal with this week, just trying to find the right mechanic. We use to golf and jab at each other because he raised me to be a Ford Mustang guy then he switched years ago to the C5. Anyway, I'm a C5 guy now. I'll restore the vehicle and drive it every once in a while, keeping it pristine as I can always remembering my dad. Looking forward to perusing the site for ideas and help so... Thanks for taking the time out to read.

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your dad.

Welcome aboard. The C5 is a great platform. I'm sure you'll do your dad proud.

Just an introduction to the site to let you know where I am coming from. My 85 year old dad passed away from Covid-19 related illness and he had an 1999 C5 with 149,000 miles on it. It was kept in the garage and has some issues that I am working on to fix. Torque tube issue that I will deal with this week, just trying to find the right mechanic. We use to golf and jab at each other because he raised me to be a Ford Mustang guy then he switched years ago to the C5. Anyway, I'm a C5 guy now. I'll restore the vehicle and drive it every once in a while, keeping it pristine as I can always remembering my dad. Looking forward to perusing the site for ideas and help so... Thanks for taking the time out to read.
Welcome to the Corvette Action Center and great car too! Hope you are doing well!

Welcome to the CAC.

Welcome to CAC!!!
Sorry about your Dad

Condolences & Welcome.

Here's another welcome to the Corvette Action Center!! And condolences on the loss of your Dad.

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom