Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Electron Blue vs. Le Mans Blue!

Electron Blue vs. Le Mans Blue

• Electron Blue

Votes: 97 46.4%
  • Le Mans Blue

Votes: 112 53.6%

• Total voters
Well..., I broke down and picked Electron Blue. Why? I guess cause--although I like both E.B. and the LeMans color, 'Electron' appeals to me slightly more seeing as how I own a '93 Medium Quasar Blue Metallic coupe!!! The glitter incorporated in that ppg color mix is just absolutely stunning after I've buffed a high shine on it. It literally takes my breath away.
And like I've said before around these parts, if I don't get that '98 Nassau Blue convertible with the white top and light grey or white interior, one day soon, I'm gonna get an '01-'03 White 'vert with the white top and one of the aforementioned interiors and have that baby painted Nassau Blue. So much for picking Electron Blue, huh? It is a beautiful color on a Vette though, as is the LeMans. :w

Voted Electron Blue...LeMans is nice, but to me its a few shades too dark. Under certain light it almost looks dark metallic blue or even Navy Blue. I like EB because when the light hits it, it has several different blue shades...

To the previous CAC member who like the EB with Chrome Wheels and Black Top..you described my car....

full_side_fixed.jpg

SIDE_FEB02_NET.jpg

You forgot Navy Blue Metallic. Very rare and very classy looking.

I voted Electron Blue, for oblivious reasons. I really haven't seen a color I wouldn't have. If it's on a vette it's going to look good.

:beer

I, too, voted for Electron Blue. It is my favorite blue right now and has been for a while. When I first saw this color on a 2000 Vette, I was restoring a 1966 MGB roadster and decided to paint that car in this color. It was a fortuitous choice as I won Best in Class in both large British car shows I competed in last year. Everybody comments on the paint/color. That was before I bought my first Corvette (Torch Red) in November 2004. So, you could say that my attraction to Electron Blue led me to Corvettes.

Thanks,

Phil Erikson
1998 Corvette convertible

Too bad this is for C5's only.. I love admiral blue, second choice would be electron blue.

It's electic boogie woogie woo... ha ha
-=Rick

BluPastU said:
I voted Electron Blue, for oblivious reasons. I really haven't seen a color I wouldn't have. If it's on a vette it's going to look good.

:beer
BlackNBlue95 said:
It's electic boogie woogie woo... ha ha

Oblivious? Boogie-woogie-woo? ;LOL ;LOL

You guys are killin' me!

Okay, so why haven't you guys participated in the Color Theory thread? We need some owners of Blue Vettes to post in and say how like "Blue" they are.

-Patrick

CORed91 said:

You guys are killin' me!

Okay, so why haven't you guys participated in the Color Theory thread? We need some owners of Blue Vettes to post in and say how like "Blue" they are.

-Patrick

Where's this thread? I'm blue daba dee daba di.. that song from eiffel 65 or something like that ha ha.. I'm just in a silly mood..
-=Rick

Rick,
Scroll up and click on the words "Color Theory" in my post. The link will take you over to the thread. :)

-Patrick

CORed91 said:

You guys are killin' me!

-Patrick
hope this worked,my vette

I voted EB. Why? 'Cause that's what MINE is!!:D

342%3A4%3A5923232%7Ffp64%3Dot%3E2333%3D986%3D98%3A%3DXROQDF%3E2323592%3A54%3A74ot1lsi

Not to mention the FACT that EB is the fastest color.....

e.lec'tron' n. negatively charged particle in an atom...

By virtue of this negative charge, all EB Vettes repel positive matter. Since we EB guys are always in front of the rest of you, our negative charge pushes us even further ahead... Jeeez, didn't you guys pay ANY attention in high school? :eyerole

I love the electron blue but the lemans blue has a little more class to it.Both are great and so is the anniversary color(03).....I'm torn between the 3.

EB for me since mine too is EB and it also reminds me of my dad's '63 olds 98. It was a Midnight Blue metalic. I learned to drive in that car and loved the power it had. I know that EB is just a little lighter in color than midnight blue, but when the sun hits the EB its a really nice color.

H.D.

I'm not normally a big fan of any kind of blue but I do like street rods as well as Corvettes and a few years ago a friend of mine built a 1941 Willys street rod. It was Electron Blue with super bright red leather interior. Wow, it was beautiful. In addition, Electron Blue is such a cool-sounding name.

C:wRVETTE

I don't know what color mine is.it's one of those color changing paint jobs.it's blue during the day and at night it turns purple.i get lots of comments on it.i call it BLURPLE.

XJ6GUY said:
I don't know what color mine is.it's one of those color changing paint jobs.it's blue during the day and at night it turns purple.i get lots of comments on it.i call it BLURPLE.

Dark Blue Metallic RPO 28

:CAC

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom