Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1999 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe For Sale!

GS Diva

Moderator,
Corvette
2016 Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06
1999 Coupe, Navy Blue Metallic with Light Grey Interior, Automatic, Sport Seats, Memory, Dual Zone Air, 12 Disc CD Plus Cassette Player, 2001 Style Polished Wheels, 49K Miles, $23,900

Call me!

Elaine
Cell 617-872-8252

1999 Navy Blue Coupe

Hey Elaine,

Great talking with you Saturday (I called to get your opinion on to pay a private seller out of state for his Corvette. As it turned out, we couldn't come to an agreement as to payment. He wanted us to send him a check for the car, wait until the check cleared his bank, then he would send the title and bill of sale. In other words, we would have nothing to show for our money. If you ever get in a nice C5, automatic that my wife can afford (no more than $21k) please let me know.

Thanks again.

Hey Elaine,

Great talking with you Saturday (I called to get your opinion on to pay a private seller out of state for his Corvette. As it turned out, we couldn't come to an agreement as to payment. He wanted us to send him a check for the car, wait until the check cleared his bank, then he would send the title and bill of sale. In other words, we would have nothing to show for our money. If you ever get in a nice C5, automatic that my wife can afford (no more than $21k) please let me know.

Thanks again.

Bob,

I'm sorry the deal fell through for you. However, I'm sure another Corvette is on the horizon for you and your wife!

Thanks for calling...it was nice talking with you.

Elaine

Hey Elaine,

Thanks again.

I bought mine this way but I dealt with the owners bank, he still owed on it, I bought it for less than he still owed. But once he came up with the difference he sent me the title overnight but again I did have some assurance in dealing with the owners bank, and they gave me their word if he didn't come up with the rest that they woudl return my certified check back to me. But I still had to trust him with the title; but he did give me a bill of sale ahead of all of this or I'm not so sure we could have gotten together, bummer you can't trust anyone anymore but business is business! It was nerve racking for a few days but it worked out but not sure I was real comfortable doing business this way. I guess alls well that ends well as they say :_rock But who the h_ _ are they? :crazy

Bill

Car Sold!

Elaine

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom