Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Can someone post a pic....

C598LS1

Corvette
1998 Sebring Silver C5 Coupe MN6
....of the quad-tip borla stinger system with the ROUND ROLLED tips, straight-on from the back? I recieved my stinger system, but ordered the oval rolled tip version, and i'm not sure if i like it as much. Thanks.

2203766_22_full.jpg

C:w RVETTE

Awesome! Thanks....could you describe the inside of the tip itself to me? Are these the SLANT cut ROLLED tips? The inside part of the tips should look like the inside of the oval tips....thanks :)

Mine are like the exhaust system listed as part C in the catalog you posted. They are cut at an angle.

Mine are like the exhaust system listed as part C in the catalog you posted. They are cut at an angle.

ok, so it DOES have that inner "sloped" flat part thats shiny also? just want to be certain, b/c you cannot see it in the pics.

ok, so it DOES have that inner "sloped" flat part thats shiny also? just want to be certain.

Yes, you are correct. From above the car or looking at it from the side, you can see how the tips graduate to a smaller size. That portion inside the pipe is polished just like the outside. It looks great!

Yes, you are correct. From above the car or looking at it from the side, you can see how the tips graduate to a smaller size. That portion inside the pipe is polished just like the outside. It looks great!

Awesome :) Thats exactly what i wanted to know....as long as they look inside the tip exactly the same as the oval version. I just want the same exact tip, just round. Thanks for all the help ;):upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom