Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How to post parts on the new forum

John Mcgraw

Corvette
1960 Roman red, 1959 resto-rod, 1965 resto-rod
Maybe I am just stupid, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to make a new post in the parts for sale/ wanted section. I can find no button that says new post or new thread, or anything like that.

Regards, John McGraw

Sorry, John. We're working on a new feature and there's a wrinkle or two.

It should be fixed soon. :w

Hi John,

We've installed a new Showcase system.

When you click on the link where the forum used to be, you'll be brought to the Showcase. In the upper right hand corner, you'll a link that states Place an Ad. Click on that link.

I'll work to make it a little more obvious so everyone can find it easier.

Rob,

There is no link on my screen for placing an ad.

John,

Look for "PLACE AN AD" near the top right corner of the window that opens when you go into the Parts section.

If you click on it, it takes you through a wizard which helps to standardize the information offered for the benefit of the buyer and seller.

Please let us know if you don't see the link.

Nope, no such link at the top right corner of my page.

When I access the page one of the buttons says "Logout" so i assume that I am logged in but I don't see any "place an ad" button either. At least when I access it from C4.

Not that I have an ad to put in, just trying to help with the bugs.

WORKED FOR ME!!!

worked for me....but then this is Saturday at 7am....so perhaps you got the bugs worked out.....I placed my ad for selling my Holly 750 that I am no longer plan on using because of the switch to EFI.

thanks!!! Herb

ugh.....ok....still working on it. Keep in mind that you won't be able to post an ad in the Dealer section....just in case. :)

Seems to working properly now. Since you now have a nice "form" to fill out when selling parts or vehicles, how about adding a line that requires a city, state location. I know I always look to see where something is located, especially a car.
Charles

Okay, Herb. Now you're just messin' with us. :rotfl
hmmm....ok...got me on that one...it was Friday night where i was at and it was Friday morning where you are at....

I am in Beijing China and I can't keep my own clock straight never mind know what day it is!!!!

Seems to working properly now. Since you now have a nice "form" to fill out when selling parts or vehicles, how about adding a line that requires a city, state location. I know I always look to see where something is located, especially a car.
Charles

Awesome idea! I'll do that now...

Looks like it is working now!:upthumbs

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom