Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New Callaway C8 pics--red coupe

Brangeta

I posted about this car a few months ago, but the guy finally got around to uploading the pics. AWESOME.
http://community.webshots.com/album/557657920CcOAWv

Unique features:
1) unusual stereo, this wasn't a stock offering
2) chrome run-flats
3) stock Camaro leather interior and exhaust tips (they seem to be the only Callaway options not taken advantage of)
4) 97-02 taillights
5) I-have-no-idea-what-that-is-by-the-cigarette-lighter

I have seen all the original paperwork on that car and if my memory is correct seats and carpet were redone by Callaway when conversion was done! Car went from Berger Chevrolet to Callaway when new! Stereo system is a more recent addition. New headlight covers are in process as no longer available from Callaway! Indefinate if car will be sold or not??? As typical mechanicals have been very trouble free. Car also has big brakes from Callaway!! :upthumbs :w Ike

You may be right about the interior leather, I really don't know. The stitching just looks stock to me, and it doesn't have the leather accents some of the other C8s have.
c8interior.jpg

5dd2.jpg

The owner of the C-8 loved the Camaro areobody but had no interest in the C-4 Areobody. I would be curious to see if he like the new C-16 ?? Maybe he's ready for a change??

I bet he'd like a C16 if he can afford one. :upthumbs

Afford would not be a problem! Can't say the same for myself. A C-6 Z06 is reachable but that is about my limit so any future Callaway like C16 will be used unless I have a very good year! :ugh

That's a nice interior. I didn't realize that was a stock camaro interior. Cool.

-Luigi
:cool

That's a nice interior. I didn't realize that was a stock camaro interior. Cool.

-Luigi
:cool
Well, the wood accents aren't stock, those are Callaway add-ons as far as I know, but the seats "appear" stock. The way they are stitched at least. They may be upgraded leather, but they look exactly like mine in my car.
His:

Mine:

Based on the way his leather is stretching without getting little texture patterns (like mine) his might be upgraded. We'd have to ask him to be sure. :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom