Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

From Snow Hampshire First Vette

D

Dusty53

Very new here. Took a late Jan delivery of my first one, from a dealer hungry to unload an 06 Conv., L3, elect. top, chrome wheels, Monterey Red/Black. I've only driven it 20 miles because I live in Snow Hampshire. I like this site; I've visited many in the month since buying. Think I got a pretty good deal, final price reflected all options free. Hello all.

welcome to CAC!!!
hope you enjoy the vette as well as the forums!!!!!!!!!!

smilies-42650.png

Hi Dusty, glad you joined us and congrats on your first Corvette! And what a first!! I'm with Rascal - can't wait to see photos of that Monterrey Red beauty!

Hope Spring comes soon for you and all our other snowbound members.
Enjoy the new Corvette and the forums.
:w Jane Ann

Welcome! You certainly picked a beauty for your first Corvette. Where in NH do you live? There's a great Corvette club up your way...Gate City Corvette Club.

Hope to see you around the local New England shows and events.

Elaine

Dusty53,

Nice to have you join us. The CAC is a great place to meet Corvette people, make some new friends or just get a little advice from time to time.

Remo:cool

hi

welcome to the cac
Dusty53,

Nice to have you join us. The CAC is a great place to meet Corvette people, make some new friends or just get a little advice from time to time.

Remo:cool

hi

:) :) :) welcome to the cac

Always nice to welcome a neighbor to the north aboard. Congrats on your purchase - sounds like you got a great deal - beautiful color, too!
I plan on attending the show at the Bud plant in Merrimac for the 1st time this spring, so maybe I'll get a chance to see your car.

-John

I also purchased my first vette 2 weeks ago. This site is the best out there and all of the members are cool. Congrats on your purchase and enjoy.

Congrats, and welcome to you as well, Lenn777. -John

Welcome Dusty53...:w

Dusty,
Welcome aboard :upthumbs

Hang tight, spring is just around the corner.

Tammy

Welcome Dusty,

I know what you mean about bad weather. I flew home to Michigan on Fri. planning on driving our C6 down to Tennessee (more driving time down here). I was going to leave Mon. morning but when I looked at all the yuckie weather for Sun. and Mon. I decided to leave Sat. afternoon. Made it to Spring Hill, TN at 10:30 pm. Had to drive through thunderstorms and hard rain but no ice or snow.

Have fun with your new ride...

I hope to do a trip to my sisters, in Clarksville, TN this summer. The winter thing IS a drag, if it's not the snow it's the sandblasting, on the nose.
Thanks for the note

I hope to do a trip to my sisters, in Clarksville, TN this summer. The winter thing IS a drag, if it's not the snow it's the sandblasting, on the nose.
Thanks for the note
May I recommend that you might want to do the May run on the Dragon if it hit's right.It's about the most fun you'll have in a vett.I'm doing the fall run if they let me go again. Steve :)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom