Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

...right now it shows a Ron Fellows Z06 however, in a few hours...

*89x2*

The C16 convertible is there now. Chris is that you in the picture? Looks great! :D

Arnold, not sure what you saw however, I was indeed there this morning to get the car in the museum - Very well received, the owners, enthusiasts, media, and all seem to LOVE the C16 :upthumbs

It is in the engineering area with an interesting backdrop. The wall behind the car is a grouping of Chevrolet's images of concepts, etc. over the past decade.

Looking at their ideas, Reeves & Co. have put a car together that Chevy seemed to have wanted to accomplish for years. It is VERY interesting to see some style that is related in each :cool

cam3image.jpg

Yes, That is where I saw you. Blue shorts and white shirt. The car looks great. Only a couple of day away. I can hardly wait.

...looks like it has moved to the Atrium, in preparation of the other Callaways that will be in there for the week :upthumbs

cam1image.jpg

Look close and you will see a Callaway TT '91 - 001.

I put another in the back warehouse for the night...they offered the empty slot but I didn't want to steal someone else's and the last one arrives tommorrow at 3pm. Bob thought both were going in but I wasn't sure so waiting for 89x2 for direction.

Great folks here!

...in the next hour or so, we will start to move them out - What a fantastic show! Thanks to the Owners who brought their Callaways, the Enthusiasts who participated in the show, and of course, the NCM for ALL of their strong support.

Amazing! :beer :beer -C

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom