Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

New member from Colorado Springs

Mtnbiker

Corvette
1990 Black/Black LT5 Coupe
Hello all,

I'm looking to become a Corvette owner yet again. I've had a couple of C3 coupes in the past (a silver '81 and a black '75). I'd like to either get something older (68, 69) or newer (ZR-1). It seems like Colorado Springs has quite a few corvettes in the area, so I'm hoping I get lucky.

Regards,

Doug

Welcome aboard.....how about them Red Wings , Eh ?;)

~Chas:w

Welcome to CAC from a fellow Colorado Vette lover. Good luck on your search.

smilies-42650.png

Doug,
Glad you joined us and welcome! Good luck in your search for "YOUR" Corvette.

I didn't realize you were from Colorado Springs! Check out the CruiseFest 2007 forum click here. It is being held in CS this year! That would be a great opportunity to meet some of your fellow CAC-ers and show off your new Corvette.

Enjoy the forums!
:w Jane Ann

welcome to the club, hope you find the special one for you. check us out in late june. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) Billy

welcome to CAC!!!!:CAC
good luck finding your vette and enjoy the forums!!!!!!!!!!

smilies-42650.png

Doug,
Glad you joined us and welcome! Good luck in your search for "YOUR" Corvette.

I didn't realize you were from Colorado Springs! Check out the CruiseFest 2007 forum click here. It is being held in CS this year! That would be a great opportunity to meet some of your fellow CAC-ers and show off your new Corvette.

Enjoy the forums!
:w Jane Ann

I'm looking forward to the CruiseFest... just hope I have something to drive in it. Pressure's on!

Many thanks for the warm welcome here!

My search for a classic continues...

Welcome to CAC and good luck on your search for the one with your name on it. The hunt can be fun too but after a while you just got to have one, and it is waiting on you out there somewhere.

Bill

Geez, took me long enough... here's a pic of the new ride:

August06011.jpg

I took it at one of the scenic overlooks on the grounds of the US Air Force Academy. I figured I'd do some advanced scouting for the CruiseFest! :D

Hopefully I didn't cause any heartburn w/ the USMC plate.:pat

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom