Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Greetings from the Midwest

C3alex

Corvette
1978 L-82 Silver anniversary
I just retired from 42 years in dentistry and needed something to keep me busy.:D...Aha,,an old corvette is just the ticket. ;shrug I'll be around bending your ears alittle;help.....Alex

Greetings!

Greetings C3Alex from eastern Kansas, and welcome to Corvette Action Center:CAC

Hello and welcome to the CAC!

Enjoy!

:Steer

Welcome aboard Doc C3Alex from usin Southern Illinois, but BRACE yourself your in for quite a ride. (pun intented). Scott

hi doc

welcome to the cac, hope you have fun with your new toy. as a fellow show me stater a special welcome.:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)Billy

Welcome aboard Doc C3Alex from usin Southern Illinois, but BRACE yourself your in for quite a ride. (pun intented). Scott

(Groan) :chuckle Fun with a pun!

smilies-42650.png
Doc Alex!!

Glad you joined us! We'll look forward to pix of your Vette.

:wJane Ann

Welcome aboard. Enjoy !!!! :beer

Thanks to all

Thanks to all that have welcomed me to CAC.:) I will be getting some pics to ya as soon as I replace my,... not so color accurate ...digital camera. My Vette has a BMW dark iridescent blue paint and my present camera would make it seem "greenish-bluish-yellowish sort of color that I guarantee you would not appreciate !!:ugh I'll get my act together and do the pic. thang soon.

;shrug :confused:W:duhALEX

Thanks to all that have welcomed me to CAC.:) I will be getting some pics to ya as soon as I replace my,... not so color accurate ...digital camera. My Vette has a BMW dark iridescent blue paint and my present camera would make it seem "greenish-bluish-yellowish sort of color that I guarantee you would not appreciate !!:ugh I'll get my act together and do the pic. thang soon.

;shrug :confused:W:duhALEX

Sounds like a BRIDGE over troubled waters to me!!!!:chuckle(pun intended) Scott:beer

welcome to CAC!!!!
enjoy the forums!!!!!

Thanks a-bunch Bill for the welcome.:)

Hey Scott, I sure hope your teeth aren't the same color as that beauiful "rag top" .:eek:hnoes :D :L :rotfl ;LOL :boogie :drool:

I just retired from 42 years in dentistry and needed something to keep me busy.:D...Aha,,an old corvette is just the ticket. ;shrug I'll be around bending your ears alittle;help.....Alex

Excellent. Welcome aboard, Alex!

Save the Wave!
:w

Ralph

WOW !!!

Either you folks on this site don't have a life fer yourselves ...or you are super nice people. I have never received a welcome like this on other sites. I thought I would join and move in and out at random but....I think I'll stick around for an exclusive stay and see what happens.:upthumbs

I feel that I need to clarify something that may have been mistaken by my new forum members. I am not a Dr. of dentistry.......I am a retired (maybe) dental Laboratory technician that has owned and operated my own business for 36 years, I am the one that receives the dental impressions from the dental office and design and construct the appliance for the patient. I design for function, form, asthetics and overall quality as you would and should expect in any other products you purchase. This has been my vocation for 42 years and now,,,,it's time to play !!;)

I am in suprisingly good health and still love the sound of a healthy 350 !!

So...enough kudos already.....,, I think I'm gonna like it here !!:w

:danceAlex

Welcome to CAC; glad you could join us. I know you will love it here. . . . . . . . . . . for sure!

Bill

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom