Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

How Much Are YOU Paying For Gas?

Pinky

Corvette
1998 Torch Red Convertible
I paid $4.03(point 9)/gal last night for Chevron Supreme. $70+ to fill the tank.

And that wasn't even at the expensive Chevron!

;help

just put gas during lauch $3.51 for the cheap stuff at the cheap place. last year i put 10k miles on the toyota truck, 1k on the vette and 4k on the bicycle.

$3.589/GAL day before yesterday here... Chevron Supreme. I try to top it off between 1/4 and 1/2 a tank and rarely let it get below 1/4.

Just doing my part to support the oil industry. ;squint:

Just filled up the Grand Prix with Shell regular.

$3.659 and climbing!!! :mad :mad :mad

I love living in a major metropolitan area! ;LOL ;LOL

SAVE THE :w

I paid $3.43 a gallon last friday here in southeastern PA. I use Sunoco 91 These prices are crazy !

I paid $4.03(point 9)/gal last night for Chevron Supreme. $70+ to fill the tank.

And that wasn't even at the expensive Chevron!

;help

TOO FREAKING MUCH.$3.27 this morning and I went buy tonight and it was 3.49. Where is our fearless leader(Bush) and Cheyney?

I paid $3.34 in Charlotte yesterday for Texaco,thats $0.20 a gallon cheaper than it is here in Old Fart NC 80 miles away!!:hb:hb:hb Rumor has it that it's Going Up here again Today!!:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes:eek:hnoes

Paid $3.39 for regular for my truck this morning; topped off the C4 last Sunday at $3.46. One station I trade at has an electronic board to display the current price. This way they are not on the ladder changing the price every 5 minutes or so. I noticed that the price only goes up (how could I not notice?). I remember when there were gas wars between stations competing for business, now the customer feels that they've been taken prisoner and the was won by big oil.
Barrett

I paid $3.37 yesteday in Easley SC. Luckly I was on my harley and it only took $16.00 to fill it up. Corvettes are nice, but when the weather is 78 degress, 50 miles to gal is better!

From the great white north...

Our posted price is currently $1.36/L for premium gasoline. Translated to the US gal that's approximately $5/gallon.

$3.60/Gal for 93 octane at BJ's wholesale club yesterday.
It has jumped 15 cents in the last week.
Time to get the Harley back on the road! You can't argue with 65 MPG.

I paid $3.699 for Phillips 66 Premium 93 octane. Noticed that diesel was $4.179!!!:eek:hnoes My normal $40-50 a week in gas is now around $70-72.

Ron
"Baldie88"

TOO FREAKING MUCH.$3.27 this morning and I went buy tonight and it was 3.49. Where is our fearless leader(Bush) and Cheyney?

More than likely, having lunch at Zaytinya restaurant with the CEO of ExxonMobil. I was watching TV and the other day and an oil analyst was telling how the best way to control oil prices was to let the market determine the price of oil? Well when George Bush took office gas cost $1.57 a gallon. It now is at $3.52.9 here this morning, and at the current rate of progress it'll be $4.25 by June and keep on going. I don't know about you guys, but I'm having a hard time seeing how pricing oil by what the market will bear is working anymore? I'm not all that smart, But I'm also having a hard time figuring out why diesel fuel costs $4.55 cents a gallon here, also this morning? Isn't gasoline refined more than diesel fuel? We don't live like people in Europe, Not at all. We don't live close to each other and we work all over the place. We need to transport ourselves and our families and that requires gasoline. Something has to be done to attain some stability in the cost here in America. And I don't see the oil companies stepping up to the plate!:confused

$3.39 here in Denver for regular....

Are you putting regular (87 Octane) in your Vette? I filled the Vette up Wednesday, 91 Octane, and I paid $3.59/gallon.

-Patrick

I have always used at least Sunoco 91 octane. I'm unsure if I can use 89 octane in my 2003 LS-1 engine without a problem. If i remember the owners manual says it can run on regular 89 but not well.

Are you putting regular (87 Octane) in your Vette? I filled the Vette up Wednesday, 91 Octane, and I paid $3.59/gallon.

-Patrick
Why Not?? ;shrug;shrug
:upthumbs

attachment.php

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom