Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

'04 Roadster for sale

Z

Z51 Coupe

2004 Commemorative Edition convertible for sale - $39,500.00. LeMans Blue/shale interior and top. Six speed, F55-Magnetic Suspension, 12 disc changer, polished wheels, every option (1SB package), B&B PRT Exhaust w/Speedway tips (original exhaust also w/less than 500 miles on them), Car was a R8C delivery in 8/03. Body side molding, 10,000 miles. In storage last 4 months, excellent condition w/seat covers, 2-tone Stormshield car cover (black/gray), Cockpit cover, all original with never any damage, etc. Just bought a C6 and decided I dont need both as I need to buy a "towable car" to pull with 4 wheels on ground behind my motorhome (considering the new Cobalt coupe supercharged model when available as they are towable per GM). Car is in my garage in Henderson, NV. (Vegas suburb)

Actual mileage only 9577 as of 12-28-04.

Call Jim at 702-321-4343 or email to mtcrsr@cs.com
:) :) :)

Z15 Roadster said:
2004 Commemorative Edition convertible for sale - $39,500.00. LeMans Blue/shale interior and top. Six speed, F55-Magnetic Suspension, 12 disc changer, polished wheels, every option (1SB package), B&B PRT Exhaust w/Speedway tips (original exhaust also w/less than 500 miles on them), Car was a R8C delivery in 8/03. Body side molding, 10,000 miles. In storage last 4 months, excellent condition w/seat covers, 2-tone Stormshield car cover (black/gray), Cockpit cover, all original with never any damage, etc. Just bought a C6 and decided I dont need both as I need to buy a "towable car" to pull with 4 wheels on ground behind my motorhome (considering the new Cobalt coupe supercharged model when available as they are towable per GM). Car is in my garage in Henderson, NV. (Vegas suburb)

Call Jim at 702-321-4343 or email to mtcrsr@cs.com
:) :) :)
I have relatives in Henderson:w

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom