Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

News: 1959 Corvette Registry

Tom Bryant

Administrator
Corvette
1959 black 270hp (9/2/69) 1981 Beige L81(10/20/80)
It looks like the 59 registry has had a change of address as some, myself included, have not been able to find it or contact Jim. Here is what works now.

Link deleted. The 1959 Registry has been merged into the C1 Registry.

Tom

59 registry / dropped of this earth

hi all ,

i sent my details for my car to the 59 registry ,and also sent a seperate email to jim also about it ,

since sent 2 other and now 5-7 weeks later still no reply

does anyone know what happened to the site or if its still going to be operating at all , seems no movement there at all

brett

I have also tried to email Jim and got no reply. I assume the email is getting there as it doesn't get returned. I may have a snail mail address or a phone number for Jim. I'll look later to see what I can find.

Tom

Hello all,

Sorry for the absence, I have had alot of things to sort through in my personal life. I'm fighting to get back on track so, if I've missed one of your emails regarding your cars, please feel free to re-send and I will get it added.

I was let go from my job of 10 years in March of 2008. A month after I was let go, I found out we were having our second child. I did not secure another job until September 2008, and have been in the fallout ever since. Let's just say my life got flipped upside down.

Again, my apologies.

Jim

Welcome back Jim. We wish you all the best.

Jim, I hope you are able to find time to do the things you like. When things get turned upside down you have to put them back where they belong. Best to you.

Welcome back Jim. I had tried to contact you quite some time age and was hoping things were OK.
Wish you all the best in the future.

Hi '59ers

It is my understanding that the C1 Registry has merged the '59 Registry into it's data base and Jim has given over all of the collected information to the C1 Registry. I logged onto the C1 Registry and found that indeed the '59 information is now on there...for the most part. My car was missing. I filled out the information page and now my car shows up on the listing.

If your car was listed on the old '59 Registry and want to verify that it is still registered I would suggest following the link below to see if it's still there. Filling out the form is easy and I don't think that address or other personal info is required; just the basics if that makes you more comfortable.

I intend to continue to feed the registry with car info on unregistered cars as I find them. The more that we can document that still exist the better, even if we don't know all of the details on the car. Any for sale ad with a vin I always check.

Tom

C1 Registry

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom