Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1964 COUPE VALUE

thunder

Corvette
1964 coupe,1958 roadster
I OWN A 1964 COUPE SHOW Quality with factory knockoff's 327 4 speed all original numbers matching vette.Curious with the economy today what the car is worth?

If it is truly show quality, I'd say 40ish. Now if it a frame off and has a restoration worthy of an NCRS or Bloomington award, it would be more.

Show quality is a tough term to pinpoint without actually seeing the car.

Just my opinion based on the info given.

I looked through eBaymotors.com and found '64 Corvette's selling for a "buy it now" price of $49,995. That was the highest advertised price although all of the other bids had "reserve not met" under them.

good range would be $35 - $45000

64 Coupes are beautiful, but unfortunately they are the least popular year for the coupes. What is the HP rating? Any other options?
If it is has been frame off restored and has a higher hp rating, then i would say no less than 50,000. IF it is a 327/250 or 300hp engine and has been fully restored then i will say in the 45,000 range

Take a look in Hemmings Motor News online and you will find about 30 '64s listed. There are more convertibles than coupes and prices run from the 30s to the mid 100s depending on the car. A high horsepower or fuelie that is NCRS or Bloomington Gold quality is a very expensive car. A very nice driver to NCRS quality 300 horse would be 30s to 50s depending on just how nice and correct it is.

Do a search and compare your car with the ones listed to get an idea of what others are asking but remember these are asking prices and not sale prices. I'm sure that there are some big time bargains out there right now if someone is hurting tor $$. Others will be very firm on their price.

If you are checking to be sure that your insurance is up to date then estimate high to protect yourself. If you have agreed value and your company accepts your value you are protected for that amount no matter what the market does.

RestoCreations

Welcome to the Corvette Action Center.

Tom

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom