Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1967 Corvette formerly owned by the legendary Astronaut Neil Armstrong For Sale

Rob

Site Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Corvette
1990 Corvette ZR-1
A very interesting but expensive project car.

Tom

As Neil Armstrong supposedly once said - "Good Luck Mrs Gorsky" :w

personally, believe it is total BULLSHIT! thought all the astronaut cars were accounted for, and there is NO documentation that I see!?

personally, believe it is total BULLSHIT! thought all the astronaut cars were accounted for, and there is NO documentation that I see!?

The car is as claimed...I'm on the preservation team and a Corvette owner. Your "ready, fire, aim" approach is uncalled for...especially from a fellow Corvette owner. As with most liberal mindsets, no amount of explaining, evidence and/or facts, shown or produced, will change your ..."BULLSHIT!"...mind about this car. You're an embarrassment to this team (yes, the rest of the team has seen your comment as well), the hobby, and to Corvette owners.

The car is as claimed...I'm on the preservation team and a Corvette owner. Your "ready, fire, aim" approach is uncalled for...especially from a fellow Corvette owner. As with most liberal mindsets, no amount of explaining, evidence and/or facts, shown or produced, will change your ..."BULLSHIT!"...mind about this car. You're an embarrassment to this team (yes, the rest of the team has seen your comment as well), the hobby, and to Corvette owners.
He never said he was a "liberal". Even if he is, what does that have to do with anything? Your mindset and attitude is just as bad as you're claiming his is:eyerole

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom