Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1968 427 Big Block

M

MR.SS_SRT

First let me start off. This is my first post. I don't own a corvette nor do I plan to post often I just have an engine in my boat that to someone will be worth something and even more to a 'vette guy. I have a proven reputation on multiple other forums and am more than happy to direct you to said forums if you need me to.

So back on topic.

I have an original 1968 427 Big Block

Block: 3935439
Heads: 3917215

I will get dates up soon I didn't happen to grab them when I got the castings.

The motor was rebuilt July of '04 and this is where it gets interesting. Good or Bad depends on who you ask. Bored .100 over with KB forged pistons, stock compression. 454 forged steel crank, stock cam, stock rods, heads milled lightly, all new valve train, hardened seats, completely balanced, Demon 850 dual feed carb, original spread bore, and Holley 750. So it is NOT an original engine internally but I know for someone looking for numbers to make it a matching car this is worth something. How much I have no idea. So I'm gonna start my price @ $10,000 I know that is probably way off. Again I DO NOT know what it's worth, so if you want it shoot me an offer. Don't insult me. I don't have the accesories, the exhaust, no oil pan included, etc. I do have the original spread bore carb. I would like to move this quick as I need some money to pay for my injected engine. So if you would like to know more or would like a copy of the build sheet let me know. The engine is still in the boat and in running condition, but the boat is currently winterized so if you are not really interested please do not ask to hear it run because I don't want to winterize it multiple times. That is all for now.

DSCN0567.jpg

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom