Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1969-1975 Convertible parts for sale in MISSOURI

BORDERBUM

I was going to convert a coupt to convertible a few years back (see posts from BORDERBUM , the old posts, had to re register) and now have sold the vettes and am looking to get money for my next project...
'
I have a 1969 Decklid, Marina Blue.. needs repaint.... has most of the parts $250

I have a Hardtop backglass, no chips etc.. $150

I also have the rear view mirror bracket for convertible $100

I also have extra rods and the latches for the outside edges $75

Located Just outside of SPringfield MO. I would rather have picked up at least for the glass and decklid. Pics can be provided upon request...thanks.

If someone is going to the car show at the OZARK EMPIRE FAIRGROUNDS NEXT WEEKEND in Springfield MO.< I can bring stuff there.

I was going to convert a coupt to convertible a few years back (see posts from BORDERBUM , the old posts, had to re register) and now have sold the vettes and am looking to get money for my next project...
'
I have a 1969 Decklid, Marina Blue.. needs repaint.... has most of the parts $250

Located Just outside of SPringfield MO. I would rather have picked up at least for the glass and decklid. Pics can be provided upon request...thanks.
Do you still have the back glass?

Is your glass from a hardtop car or from the removable hardtop for a convertible car?
Looks like I will be unable to head out West in June as planned, so do not hold the back hardtop glass for me as we discussed. Sorry for any inconvenience. If we are able to get to the Springfield area and you still have it, I'll stop by. Thanks Kent.

do u still have the hard top rear window?

'

the hard top back glass for $150,is it still available?

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom