Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1971 Black Corvette Coupe For Sale

Paul Schiffman

Hello,

I am selling my 1971 Black Corvette Coupe. It is now on consignement at the climate controlled garage where I have always stored the car. Pictures and some details are on the website for Deluxe Car Storage in New Hyde Park, LI, New York. Here is the link: 1971 Chevrolet Corvette For Sale In New Hyde Park Glen Cove New York Deluxe Car Storage and Sales

There's a ton of new upgrades, mechanically and interior, to the car not listed here. The engine was dynoed at rebuild 2 years ago. It's an LS5-454 stroked up to a 496 cid. Peak HP is 655@6700 rpm and peak torque is 625@4100 rpm. It's a solid roller lifter cam, .700" lift, with a single plane intake, rectangular port aluminum heads aith a 950 cfm Quick Fuel carb. It has power steering, power brakes and handles beautifully. The tranny is a rock solid TH400, reverse manual valve body with a Hurst Quarter Stick. It is a beautiful car and definitely commands attention--lots of thumbs up.

The asking price posted on the Deluxe Car Storage site is $37,500. I am very motivated to sell so any offer will be considered. if interested, please feel free to email me at pschif8480@gmail.com with any questions you might have.

Thanks.

Paul

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom