Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

Question: 1971 rochester quadrajet carburetor

manager16150

Hi all just trying to find out the value of a 1971 rochester quadrajet carburetor off a 71 corvette 454 motor 365hp 4speed with air #7041205
thanks for the help

Hi,
That carb was used on other cars and trucks besides Corvettes, according to web sources. I would say the value of a carb like that should be lower to reflect the quantity and usage, but condition and completeness affect the price too. Do you need to rebuild it? Is is in need of a rebuild?

For reference. I needed a matching dated carb for my 72 454 automatic. very few 454 automatics were made, in 72 only. When I fould a correct numbers and date carb the prices were $600 to $1500. I did buy the $600 carb and id does need a rebuild/repair.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

Hi,
That carb was used on other cars and trucks besides Corvettes, according to web sources. I would say the value of a carb like that should be lower to reflect the quantity and usage, but condition and completeness affect the price too. Do you need to rebuild it? Is is in need of a rebuild?

For reference. I needed a matching dated carb for my 72 454 automatic. very few 454 automatics were made, in 72 only. When I fould a correct numbers and date carb the prices were $600 to $1500. I did buy the $600 carb and id does need a rebuild/repair.

Hope this helps! Good luck!

thanks for the reply.
it does need rebuilt but all there and working freely.
(side note I sold my 72 454 auto air 2yrs ago)

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom