Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1986 black coupe for sale. 89K miles

T

tigmaned

1986 black coupe for sale. 88K miles

for sale.
1986 vette coupe. black w/ graphite gray leather interior.
89K miles, still not bad for being 20 years old.
700R4 auto trans, cast iron heads, 3:07 gears, bose.
17 inch rims of a 1989 vette w/ new front tires. new radiator and t-stat and custom prom chip turns fan on at 205, which not very often, she runs mostly at 180 all the time.
complete new exhaust system front to back, 02 sensor,new front and rear Y-pipes, single cat in middle w/ walker sound FX mufflers, nice rumble but not to loud.
new KYB shocks all around.
new inner and outer window rubber, digital dash just completely repaired.
new fuel pump, and tune up. some of the free mods all ready done, cut air filter lid with K&N, air foil, rear MAF screen removed.
runs great and just passed MD emissions too!!
in Crofton, MD 21114
$6500.
NO corvette salesmen with bad offers!!!
edpetrucci@yahoo.com

yes but your kind of far away in CO and i am in MD

good luck with the sale! i tried to sell mine last fall for 7k and had no offers except tire kickers :( 9k with spare parts.

are you getting another one? i know you just got the 86 not long ago.

mike
well if it sells and later when thing line up i would like to get a later C-4 with the lt-1 and i like the later bumpers and interior. but i haven't really tried to sell yet, only here.
hear much from Rich?
may see you out some night on Richie hwy, ED

tigmaned said:
mike
well if it sells and later when thing line up i would like to get a later C-4 with the lt-1 and i like the later bumpers and interior. but i haven't really tried to sell yet, only here.
hear much from Rich?
may see you out some night on Richie hwy, ED

Ed,

I hear that. I haven't heard from Rich for awhile. Talked to him a few weeks ago and he was having tranny problems. For me I've decided to keep my 87 and finish what I've started and still buy the 96. Should be picking it up in may. I've been busy setting up another business. My fiance and I started a mortgage company so if there is anything I can ever do for you just let me know.

443 623 5694

Mic

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom