Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1990-1996 Corvette For Sale: Big Mouth Performance Front Lower Air Dam

WillC4

Corvette
'94 LT1 Green Coupe. 6-spd. All Bolt-ons.
For Sale: 1990-1996 Corvette Big Mouth Performance Front Lower Air Dam

For sale is a used big mouth air dam from my '94. Powder Coated Black, very little or no blemishes has drill holes on side (from when I installed it). Rubber Front lip protector installed.
Used it for a couple of days, but decided that i couldn't use it for the front spoiler setup that i needed (ducting for brake cooling).

Product information provided in the following link: Corvette Corvette Big Mouth Performance Air Dam, Front Lower, Black, 1990-1996 - Corvette Parts and Accessories

Selling only the Big Mouth air dam as is. Does not include mounting hardware or installation instructions, however, instructions and recommended mounting hardware can be obtained from manufacturer.

Asking $65 plus shipping.

PM me if interested, thank you for looking.

if i may ask why no mounting hardware and instructions ?????? i would be interested if those would come with it .

^No hardware because the one provided when i bought it was used on my vette, but because it is a lower grade screw, i stripped the driver head on them ,hence i just tosssed them away when i removed it.

No instructions because I missplaced it somewhere and cant find it still, family could have thrown it away as well.

For sale is a used big mouth air dam from my '94. Powder Coated Black, very little or no blemishes has drill holes on side (from when I installed it). Rubber Front lip protector installed.
Used it for a couple of days, but decided that i couldn't use it for the front spoiler setup that i needed (ducting for brake cooling).

Product information provided in the following link: Corvette Corvette Big Mouth Performance Air Dam, Front Lower, Black, 1990-1996 - Corvette Parts and Accessories

Selling only the Big Mouth air dam as is. Does not include mounting hardware or installation instructions, however, instructions and recommended mounting hardware can be obtained from manufacturer.

Asking $65 plus shipping.

PM me if interested, thank you for looking.

I'm interested email: marvinbriggs@frontier.com

Sold

SOLD, Thank you for the Interest.

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom