Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

1995/96 vert wanted

kingman

Corvette
2002 Torch Red Coupe
My buddy is looking in the north-east for a 95/96 vert and would love a "CE"
auto and it has to be in good condition and be fairly priced. Forget high mileage cars and must be 100% stock.

Let me know and l will advise him.

Thanks

Alan

All of a sudden they vanished!!!!!!!

It seems that all of the good ones are keeper's. There are 95/96 vert's out there but their condition leaves a lot to be desired.

Very few people really know what an excellent or mint condition vette is all about. Most people after you see their so called mint or excellent condition vette say "well for a 95/96 it's in excellent condition". At that point you want to strangle them, but then you realize that they just don't know.

Used car dealer's are worse not because they are bad people but they are doing their jobs by getting you to buy from them. And that average of 15,000 miles a year they throw at you makes me laugh. If a vette is driven more then 5,000 miles a year then the owner had a great time but l would only buy from a person who only used it on rare instance's. But of course not to the extreme.

Thanks for looking.

Alan

To bad we are about 1000 miles apart,i have a 96 roadster,Pologreen/Saddle top and interior,LT1-300hp engine,auto trans,sport seats,31K original miles,just a very,very nice car,i don't have it up for sale but i seem to think about it at least once a week,i very seldom ever drive it(i know,i should be taken out behind the barn and shot) had it out last night for the first time in about three weeks,put almost 20 miles on it,good luck to your friend in his search. Tom

We will find something, l'm sure.

I know what you mean, l also have had the same feeling's.

Alan

1995 White Roadster

Is your friend still looking for a 95 roadster? I have an all white/red interior - automatic with 26000 miles. New Firestones, Bilsteins, excellent car. Unfortunately, I drive my golf cart - not the vet. I'm in Florida - let me know - Later, JPC

Kingman,

I sent you mail on my '96 roadster. Let me know if you did
not get it....

Mark B.

Just came back from vacation!

My friend was able to put a deal together on a Saleen Mustang vert in excellent condition for cheap so l believe he went that way, but l will not know for sure until tomorrow.

Thanks

Alan

THat's Cool,

But,
Friends don't let friends drive Mustangs..............

LOL,
Mark

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom