Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 1996 LT4 coupe for sale!

1996 LT4 Topic
B

biglt4

i have been battling whether to keep or sell the car.
but here goes
its a 1996 lt4 couple polo green with tan leather, every option accept the f45 susp it has 92k miles on it.

paint is flawless
interior is flawless.
pretty much stock accept night driving lights and a little other odds and ends.
car has been flat babied.

asking 16k
check out the pic and let me know if you have anymore questions either post here or pm me

thanks

Vin # ?????????

glass top, solid top....both?
Z51 or FE1 suspension?
Pwr seats, sport seats?

thanks,
Ron

solid top
power seats
, dont know what sport seats are, there tan leather seats in excellent shape
cd player/cassette upgraded stereo

what else do u need to know?

thanks

susp

tobe honest i do not know the suspension
i know its not the f45 with the adjustable switch near the shift knob

i am thinking its just the base suspension, but am not sure, can definitly find out for you if its important,

let me know if u need to know and i can find out it was never really important to me as the car handles better than any other car i have had trans ams, z28s etc..

thanks

If its not a F45, than the original tires where 4- 275's if it is be a Z51, if it came with
2-255 up front and 2-285 out back than it would be the FE1 base suspen. Thanks for the info! I'm still looking

thanks

let me know if u have anymore questions or want to make an offer
since your in michigan we are pretty close

good luck on your search

Just a note, if you don't know the various things, you could snap a picture of the build sheet on the inside of the center console lid. Then people can see what all it had. :)

vette

looks like it has every option accept the suspension upgrade it has the base suspension.
but power everything,upgraded cd/tape,top etc...

anything u need to know email me and i can get it.

honestly what do u think this car is worth even if not interested

thanks

biglt4 said:
lhonestly what do u think this car is worth even if not interested
I'm no expert. However, that doesn't seem overly expensive, nor overly cheap. However, 92k miles is a bit on the high side in my opinion. I realize the car is almost 10 years old. Provided everything is in excellent shape, that may not matter much to a buyer.

Keep in mind it's winter still. Also, have you listed it other places? I'm sure some cars do get sold from here, but for the most part, people who are on the forum already have a Corvette. :)

FWIW - Chrome Carbook says:

Base Value $15,250
Options Value $1,400
Mileage Adj. $450
Total Valuation $17,100

Keep it!!!!!!!!

I would keep it because it is the best of the best C4's and what you will wind up getting for it you will be able to buy anything close to it in the performance area.

Your color in the north east is a rare color for 96 and being it's a LT4 you should get some bites real soon.

The weakness in the C5's are breaking the $20,000 plateau and some high mileage ones close to $17,000 in excellent shape.

Think before you part with it.

Anyway good luck no matter what you do.

Alan

Lt4

bump. clean car, you can eat off this engine bay.
pm for more info or additonal pics

any other ideas of where to try and advertise?

thanks

stang-etr96 said:
If its not a F45, than the original tires where 4- 275's if it is be a Z51, if it came with
2-255 up front and 2-285 out back than it would be the FE1 base suspen. Thanks for the info! I'm still looking

WRONGO: The base suspension 1996 LT-1 or LT-4 came with GY EAGLE GS-C 255/45ZR-17 up front with 8.5" rims and 285/40ZR-17 with 9.5" rims on the rear. The real question should be, did your car come with the "Spare Tire Delete" N84 OEM? Which if equipped with N84 would also require you to have UJ6 LTPWS OEM and WY5 GY EAGLE GS-C EMT's OEM. The standard 1996 Corvette with F45 suspension came with four (4) 275/40ZR-17 tires with 9.5" rims front & rear.

DCAATC
Dick Cox
Charlotte Hall, MD

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom