Welcome to the Corvette Forums at the Corvette Action Center!

LT4 1996 Triple Black LT4 For Sale...Only 16,100 Miles

1996 LT4 Topic

snowgoer

Corvette
LOOKING FOR LT4 CONVERTIBLE
Absolutely excellent condition 1996 LT4 Triple Black Convertible for sale. $25,500. Only 16,100 miles, 6-speed, Bose CD, Electronic air/heat, low tire pressure system, power driver and passanger seats (Not Sport Seats) and car cover. This car is all original except the battery. Always garage kept under cover and only driven on nice weekends or evenings. Never seen rain. Only 166 triple black LT4s were made and you will be hard pressed to find one this clean with low miles. The only issues are few small chips on hood...I would have to point them out to be noticed, and small scratch on rear by gas cap hood. This scratch is about 1/2 inch and has been touched up. Again, would be very hard to notice. The reason I am selling the Vette is I am a boater and I am looking at purchasing a bigger boat. I can not post pictures, so if you want to e-mail me at scott.stella@sbcglobal.net I will send them to you. You can also reach me at 773-908-9304. The car is located in Northern Illinois. Thanks, Scott

Corvette Forums

Not a member of the Corvette Action Center?  Join now!  It's free!

Help support the Corvette Action Center!

Supporting Vendors

Dealers:

MacMulkin Chevrolet - The Second Largest Corvette Dealer in the Country!

Advertise with the Corvette Action Center!

Double Your Chances!

Our Partners

Back
Top Bottom